header
♥
Thursday, February 28, 2008, 5:59 PM


FUNNY ARTICLE

this morning during muet time, Pn Lye showed us this funny article regarding the national election.. its more to teasing Malaysia i guess.. well, personally i do support this article.. lol..

Get Malay advisor, mongol missing.
Get Malaysia judges, truth missing.
Get toyol, temples missing.
Get Lingam, memory missing.
Get Samy, saham missing.
Get Ali Rusty, pigs missing.
Get Ali Kazam, info missing.
Get Khairy, samseng missing.
Get Hisham, keris missing.
Get Ah Lek, viagra missing.
Get Ka Ting, do nothing.
Get Badawi, he'll be sleeping... zzzzzz

Undi Dacing, dapat cacing!


And this is the last wednesday's muet listening song. I wasnt in school coz of the Physics Olympiad thingy. How sad. It was very funny marh. haha.. anyway, this is the one.

Aing so young eng you so oh
Dis my tar ring I bing toe
I tonk ke just wat tey seh
cost foreber I will pay
you eng I wiyew be as free
as that bird up in that tree
oohhh please say buy mee
die anna!

tiews I gek weng you hoe me grosed
oh my tarring your te moose
I lab eew butto eew lab me
oh die anna kang you see
I lab eew wit all my hut
eng I hop we never fart
oh please say buy mee
die anna

oh my tarring, o my rubber
tell me dead there is no udder
I lab eew wit all my hut
o-o, o-o, o-o, o-o, o-o, o-o
ong li eew-wah keng tek my hut
ong li eww keng teh it a pak
weng eew hoe me ing your lubbing ums
I keng feel eew gibing o your cham
hold my tarring oh hoe me tight-tah
seqeezee me baby wit all your mother!
o pleeease say buy mee
die anna..

hmm.. dont get it? i'll translate!! XD

I'm so young and you so old
This my darling i been told
I dont care just what they say
cause forver I will pay
you and I we'll be as free
as that bird up in that tree
ohh please stay by me
diana!

thrills i get when you hold me close
oh my darling you're the most
i love you better you love me
oh diana cant you see
i love you with all my heart
and i hope we never part
diana

oh my darling, oh my lover
tell me that there is no other
i love you with all my heart
oooooooo
only you're can take my heart
only you can take it a part
when you hold me in your loving arms
i can feel you giving all your charm
hold my darling oh hold me tight
squeeze me baby with all your might!
oh please stay buy me
diana...

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer