![]() |
|
♥
Sunday, February 22, 2009, 8:04 PM FINALLY IT'S DONE!!! After the one whole week of watching the Nodame Cantabile Live Action series, I went on to do another MMV (MapleStory Music Video) collection of mine. So far I've only done two, including the one I'm going to post the link here later on. It took me about 5 days to complete this 4 minutes movie clip. Well, who don't. I had to one by one create the avatar using BannedStory software, and search for suitable background for the clips, and also do the rest like video effects and transitions and all using Sony Vegas Pro 8.0. Haha. Since I'm new to this Sony product, it tooks me longer than I thought, and of course, it will not be a 5 stars movie clip. I need more practise to make a better one. =) Anyway, this MMV is mainly about my U6A class in St Joseph. Haha. The special thing about this movie clip is that, everyone is in animated version. I just create everyone's avatar according to their look during school time. I hope you all won't mind how I created you guys ya. Haha. Hope you all will like it! Hmm.. What else? Oh yea, Agnes went to Melbourne, Australia to continue her degree there in Swinburne last tuesday, which was on the 17th. Sadly, I didn't get to see her off because I mistaken her flight to be on the 19th. The time that Andrea told me she's going in the departure hall, I was still sleeping. Haha. Of course, I woke up by that shocking sms. Sorry Aggy.. =( Then.. I went out with Andrea on thursday, to tHe Spring, which turned out to be just window shopping cos we didn't found the things that we want. We end up sitting down in Sushi King to have our so called tea time sushi break. Lol. That day was supposed to be a group outing, together with the twin, Alicia and Angeline. But they couldn't make it cos they had their family matter to do. So me and Andrea was like so bored and wanted to go out to take some "town" air, I went to fetch her and tadaa.. we're there in tHe Spring. Haha. Other than that, I didn't go out anymore. Just stay at home everyday, trying to complete the MMV as soon as possible. Finally it's done today but the stupid YouTube website having site maintenance so I can't upload it yet. I'll see how later on.. Haha. Today is very hot, almost the whole day. Till around 5 something that I saw the sky has two different weather. On my left side, the cloud was dark and thick, as if rain storm is coming.. while on my right side, the cloud is thick too, but very bright, as if I was living in desert. Haha. I wonder if the Earth will break into two soon, since the weather nowadays is like so crazy. See.. cool? Haha.. I like it. And.. today I got a great news from my eldest sis regarding that my nephew is now know how to call us Ee Ee!! Haha. All this while he's been calling us Cheh Cheh only. Agghh!! I miss him alot alot alot!! I can't wait to see him soon! I'm going to KL on 11th April for 3 weeks.. Haha. Booked the air ticked for only RM7.20. Plus airport tax and all, one way is just RM30+. Then from KL, I'll be flying to Singapore on the 3rd May, then will be back to Kuching on the 17th. =) Thanks to my bro for sponsoring my air ticket fees. Haha. I no work ba.. no school so no allowance also.. so no money lorh.. Thank you bro! By the way, anyone interested to join me for the Singapore trip? Since I'll be going alone.. Offering to girls only. Haha. Air Asia still having promotion with SGD6.00 one way, with airport tax, total would be SGD58+/-. Okay!! Finally I'm done with YouTube thingy!! Haha. Personal request, load finish first before you watch, and also select the high quality for clearer view. Thankie!! [CLICK HERE] This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |