header
Saturday, February 14, 2009, 11:07 PM


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!!!

According to the wikipedia, (Saint) Valentine's Day is a holiday celebrated on February 14 by many people throughout the world. In the West, it is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other by sending Valentine's cards, presenting flowers, or offering confectionery. The day was originally a pagan festival that was renamed after two Early Christian martyrs named Valentine. The day became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished.

But, according to me, Saint Valetine's Day is a special day which everyone can celebrate it no matter you're in love or not, no matter you're in a relationship or single. It's a day to show how much is your love and care to people, be it your family, lover, or friends. If you're in a relationship, then you can take this opportunity to show how much you love your other half. If you're still single, show how much you love you families and friends! You can bring your parents our for a dinner, just like what we did. Or even organise a meet with friends and celebrate this special day together! Haha.. well, that's what i think la. =)

Today, I did nothing much. Wake up at 11am, (yea, I know it's very late.. what to do.. my hobby is sleep) then had brunch after that. Then, I continued my Japanese drama, Nodame Cantabile Live Action! Wow, can't believe that i actually finished the whole series in just two days! There's only 11 episodes though. But still got the Special Series after this series, so I think I'm going to continue them maybe, tomorrow? Haha. After watching the Secret (Taiwanese Drama), then continued with this Nodame Cantabile Live Action, I found that I LOVE music very much! I feels like playing piano! And, I LOVE OCHESTRA!! So friends out there! If there's any Ochestra concert, don't forget to tell me ya! But too bad, with my age now, learning piano from the beginning with those 3-5 years old kids is going to make them laugh out loud at me. Don't even know if my hand will be that soft to play piano or not. If playing piano is like typing on the keyboard, then I guess I still can make it! Haha. When I got the money, I wish to get myself a Keyboard, so that I can self learning and play my own piece! I can even create my own piece too! Whee!!

Nodame Cantabile Live Action

Then, we've booked a place at Mitsu Shabu Shabu for dinner. Since tonight is my mom's birthday, and also Valentine's Day, my sis treated us there for dinner. The food there is ok ok la, quite nice. While on the way to the restaurant, we passed by MJC and many places and found that the Valentine's sales was still so happening. Haha. Well, to see if your boyfriend is a cheapscake or not, very easy. If your boyfriend buys you flower near the late night of the special day, he is a cheapscake. Because.. those flowers have been there for sell for few days already. And usually the seller will decrease the price to the lowest when the night is about to end. So, the flowers at Valentine's night is very cheap. Your boyfriend.. Haha. No offence to anyone yea. This is what I told my mom while we were on the way to the restaurant. =D

MJC happening, take 1

MJC happening, take 2

The hole for the pot, before we get started

Ittadakimasu!! Boiling soup

As you can see, so many veges, seafoods and meats for the three of us. In the end, we couldn't finish it. =P

AHH!! We were so busy Shabu Shabu-ing till we forgot to take picture together!! AHH!!! Anyway, on this special day, Saint Valentine's Day, I want to tell my God, my daddy and mommy, my eldest sister and bro-in-law and nephew, my brother and my sis-in-law, my sister, myself, and my friends that, I LOVE YOU ALL!! MUAAAHHSSS!!!

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer