|
♥
Friday, February 27, 2009, 12:56 AM
If you have one chance to roll back the time, when will you roll back to and why? i will roll back to 4 years ago, when i was still form 4 cos i want to change the playful me that time to a more hardworking girl so that i can at least get more A for my SPM. SPM's A easier to get than STPM's one ma.. If you can delete one memory from your brain, which will it be and why? it'll be the one that haunt me till now from my childhood experience's memory.. so that i wont be that negative thinking and keep imagining bad things If you’ll be granted with one wish, what will you wish for and why? i will wish that we, the whole family will live in one city, can be seperate house, so that we can have frequent reunion meal, take care of each other, can be reach easily when needed, and all.. If you can travel to the future for once, what’ll you like to see? i would like to see that every each of us has our own family, and gather together under one roof to have a happy big reunion dinner! List 5 wishes that you think will never come true. 1. My daddy 2. Baby Adam to come back frequently when he reach 5 or 6. (this is janji kosong from SOME people) 3. Malaysia to be Chinesia and as advance as Singapore(no more suck moneh pl0x..) 4. Streamyx service will reach at least 4G with low rate.. 5. No more harm products from China List 5 random facts about you. 1. I'm kinda ambidextrous 2. I lack of self-confidence and courage 3. I hide my feelings 4. I prefer stars than moon 5. I can hate someone for a long time List 5 regret things you’ve done. 1. Never study to the very hard back in form 4 and 5 2. Make decision in a rush without thinking twice 3. Bullying classmates and friends during primary 2 4. Didnt spend more time with my daddy 5. Get addicted to online games and the story begins.. I came up with these questions on my own.. I thought we need to know more of ourselves sometimes... so yeah.. i tag whoever that read this post.. *winks*
This is just me, myself, and I
|