![]() |
|
♥
Sunday, March 29, 2009, 9:51 PM ANOTHER ATTACK again.. half way playing game. house phone rang. i knew it. that call is going to be from my mom. i picked it up. and mom asked what were we doing. playing game i said. well, as expected, the next thing she said was.. so did you pass the stuff to uncle last night? i answered.. if not.. you will let me go bai popo meh. and i dont know how did the conversation carried on.. i am very angry and sad right now. i just forgot how it went. but one thing for sure, we argued. i asked her why did she scold me last night, out of sudden. she said, "OF COURSE LA, I WAS VERY ANGRY THAT TIME. SURE SCOLD LA. I ASKED YOU NOT TO GO AND YET DOWAN TO LISTEN TO ME AND STILL WANT TO GO". ok fine. count it as i was deaf, didnt hear what she said that time. but what i have in my memory was that, she never said DONT LET ME GO. all i remembered was, she ADVISE me not to go alone. better get a COMPANION. maybe too much MSG in my brain, brain cells got killed. good also la. kill all better. so i can forget all the bad things. and dont know how the conversation went that she said, "you abit abit cry. kao bao. i say abit only, you say i scold you". YEAH I KAO BAO SO WHAT? I LOVES TO CRY. YAH I LOW EQ AND IQ, PPL ADVISE ME I SAY SCOLD. EVERYTHING I WRONG OK? the next thing she said, "like that i stay in KL forever enough liao lah. what for go back kuching, you dont talk to me, everyday on computer. complain food not nice. i cook time you also eat maggie mee. later i talk to you, you say i scold". FINE FINE FINE. STAY IN KL HOW LONG YOU WANT. YA I LOVE MAGGIE MEE. I COMPLAIN QUEEN. AND BETTER IF I JUST RUN AWAY. RUN FAR AWAY. I REGRET MAKING THE DECISION TO STAY IN KUCHING. IM SERIOUS. I REGRET NOW. I DO SO MUCH JUST FOR THIS FAMILY, AND NOW YOU SAY YOU BETTER STAY IN KL FOREVER. IM REALLY A STUPID GIRL. NOW I REALLY WISH, WISH I CAN GO FAR AWAY. BETTER TO BE OUT FAR FROM MALAYSIA! I HATE IT! This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |