header
Monday, April 27, 2009, 12:13 PM


TAGGED BY KING



I was tagged by King
Upload your fave picture and answer the question below.

Why did you choose the photo?
-Because I love beaches.

When was the last time you ate pizza?
- er.. a month ago i think, with my 2nd sis.

- The last song you've listened to?
-Wo Men De Ai from The Wedding Game OST.

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
- Typing?

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
- Besides my own name ah.. My IGN (In-Game-Name) lor.. haha.. just don't call me siao eh enough ler..

Tag 6 person, the following questions are related to them.
1) Paulynn Lai
2) Brian Lasung
3) Jackson Yii
4) Alicia Lee
5) Happy Wong
6) Angela Lee

Who is number 1?
- My ex school-mate, ex classmate, blogger mate and my good friend!

No.3 has a relationship with?
- I dunno wor.. O.O

Say something about number 5.
- My MOMMY!! XD Who moved to Australia for study purpose. =(

How about number 4?
- The one I always called her ALI!!!

Who is number 2?
- He is Brian Lasung! LOL! My ex-classmate! and.. my friend!

Say something to number 6.
- Angela! Long time no news from you! Hope this tag would keep us both in touch yeah! Cheers!

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer