header
Sunday, May 17, 2009, 11:07 PM


MY LAST DAY IN SINGAPORE

Early morning, i woke up at 8am. bathed then went out already. Met Ken at Jurong East MRT station.. then together we went for breakfast there. Had Kuching's Kolo Mee there.. but only have 40% of the original kolo mee taste. so.. after breakfast.. from there we used mrt to Outram Park. than from there we transit to purple line, Habour Front. and again.. from Habour Front.. we used monorail to Sentosa! XD

This is the monorail we rided on XD

On the way to sentosa in monorail

another view

on going de casino

we reached there around er 11am ba. took few pictures there. mostly is my own pic only cos apparently that Ken dont like to take picture. X_X so he only take for me. my own picture.. i think i'll upload it to my facebook ba. if not.. my this blog post's gonna be very long. haha. then.. we walked to the first part of the Sentosa. then we settled down under a coconut tree.. under the sun and talked.. facing the sea. not many people were on that part of beach. haha. and i manage to make him take picture with me. XD

beach view

the coconut tree we sat under

me and ken

another beach view

next place! we walked to another part of the Sentosa. this time.. the beach is bigger i think. more people there. many of them were teenage.. or around our age la. haha. the girls would be on bikini only.. while the guys would be on beach pants only. they were almost all playing softball.. beach ball.. and frisbee. lol. then we walked further down till a part that have chalet there. but we were not allowed to enter.. only for their guests. so we sat down.. again.. under a coconut tree and talked for almost an hour again. haha. that time was 12pm i think. the sun was very hot and i didn't apply sun block lotion as i never thought i'll be going to any beach. haha. no wonder i'm so chao tah now. skin painful. T_T

the place we sat for an hour and more

he took this when i was talking x.x

After that, we walked up to he Imbiah? station part to go see the Merlion. Actually I didn't thought of going up, just to snap pictures of it from outside.. but Ken asked me go to. So yeah.. he treated me again. @@. so we went up to the Merlion. Watched a short animation about history of Singapore in there.

The Merlion

The view from the top of the Merlion

Me and Ken right up there. lol

From the top, we saw the wooden bridge. Actually the moment we reached there, Ken already mentioned that there's a bridge which you can actually cross it, but we couldn't find it. Then we saw it from the top of the Merlion. It was very very far. So, we decided to walk there. XD About 20 minutes of walking there, finally we reached the bridge! The bridge was very shaky. Abit scary. haha. Then we went up to the viewing place and stayed there for a while before walk back to the Monorail station.

The wooden bridge

Me on the bridge. LOL

The viewing area

Me on top of the viewing area

So, after that we went back to the monorail station. It was already almost 4pm. I need to be home at least 5pm for my last minute packing and bath. haha. Then we spent some time at Vivo City before we really used the MRT back to our own home. I was really very happy that I get to go to Sentosa.. Well, my favourite place is beach ma. XD but i was abit disappointed lah.. cos when i look out of the beach.. all i see was TONGKANG! BIG SHIPS! BUZZZ... LOL! But nevermind lah.. i get to feel the beach's wind. and i am now.. tan. haha. I was like a red ape when I first get back here to kuching. my gene ba. =x

So that's about my last day in Singapore, also the last day of my holiday. But.. I am not happy returning home. I mean.. kuching's home. I feels like I don't belong here. You know what. I was very happy that I get to talk about the problems I had back here in Kuching with my sis-in-law. When I come back home.. seems like no one understand me. No one understand how I feel.

Take that saturday night for an example.. I told my sis that I will miscall her when I was about to board the plane. I tried to call few times but just couldn't go through. So I had no choice but to alight the flight. Since now have the swine flu cases.. there's few procedure to be done before you really can get out from the terminal. So I couldn't contact my sis when I'm in the flight though I already on my phone. Then she called me.. and I told her I'll be abit late due to some swine flu procedure. And I got warned by the flight attendant for using phone in the plane. Then I had to go through temperature checking part.. and I got stuck by the long queue at the immigration part. And I came out late. The next thing you know.. when I get in the car.. I thought she'll welcome me back to kuching.. at least a smile. But no. First thing she said.. WHY SO SLOW LAH. WHY DIDN'T CALL ME BEFORE YOU BOARD THE PLANE?!?!

Like I said.. I don't why I couldn't make the phone call that time. It just couldn't go through.. And she started with her nagging and so on.. telling me how long she waited.. what difficulty she encountered while waiting for me.. and even.. tried to call my eldest sis to complain about it. There's alot of unhappy things happened here the moment I step out of the Airport. It's too long for me to say it all out here. How I wish.. there's someone who can understand me out there. That's why.. I rather don't talk at home. Once talk.. few arrows would shoot to me. It's very stress in this house you know..

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer