![]() |
|
♥
Friday, May 1, 2009, 11:12 PM SWEET YET WEIRD DREAM Last night, I had a sweet yet weird dream. I wonder was it because my sis sleep with me last night, cause she came to KL since last tuesday for her bank's course. So, she'll be spending long weekend over here, with us at my eldest sis' house. Anyway, back to what I dreamt. I'm not sure how it started. But as I can remember, I was walking around a street near my old house with many shops. There were few "kopitiam" there. Then I walked pass by one of them, the shop owner were busy making coffees, while his wife were busy cooking omelette? Not so sure what she was cooking. Then this shop owner asked me, "Hey, Del! Have you got yourself a part time job yet? If not, I'd like to have you to work with me. And please, ask some friends of yours to come over too. I'm way too busy to handle all this myself. Haha." "Oh okay. Sure. I'll ask my friends around," I said. So, the first person that came across my mind was lynn as she too, haven't gotten herself a part time job. The second one was Jack, since he was always working part timely. Lol. So I went to look for lynn. On the way, I saw lynn at one hawker stall, selling some fruits or vegetables. I was kinda shock. But when I asked, lynn said that she was just helping out her relatives for a couple of days. Then I went off to don't know where till I saw this climbing bridge contest. I thought the competition were kinda easy, so I decided to give it a shot. And true enough, I managed to get myself to the top without much sweats, leaving other contestants behind who, some of them fell down, while the others still on their way. "What's the prize for me of being the first to reach the top here?" I asked. "My kiss." A girl's voice spoke up. I was very very shocked and look around. Then suddenly, really got a girl came to kiss me. I was like, OMG! That's my first kiss! With a girl?!?! No way! Then, I look up to that girl shockingly. To my surprise, she was Britney Spears! She then claimed herself to be Britney Spears too! So, that was the weird part. First, I got kissed by a GIRL as a prize for being the first one to reach the top. Second, she happened to be Britney?! Britney Spears Then, I ran off as fast as I could and went to look for lynn. So I met her up at her fruits stall. I told her what had happened and she responded coldly to me. She said, "Oh! You got kissed by a b*tch!" That's the third weird thing again. Lynn don't usually say people that badly, and I don't think she hate Britney Spears eh? That's.. really weird. Haha. Then, my dream switched to another new scene. A totally new and different story already. This dream took place at a stage, more like a concert stage. I can't recognise where was it, but all I know was it was quite dark in there. Apparently, me, my second sis, and her friend, evon, went to watch a Korean singer's concert. That Korean singer was very handsome and he sang very well! So we were like so crazy over him, and keep shouting at him. Then he somehow like noticed us, so he waved at us! Three of us almost fainted. Haha. So, the time for a short break came. This Korean singer/actor were walking around. Weird thing was, he didn't have any bodyguards around with him. Before I forget, his name in my dream was Song Wu Bin. For those who know, Song Wu Bin this name actually is a character name in the Korean's Boys Over Flowers' drama. LOL. Moving on, the three of us were loitering around the hallway. Then we met this Korean singer/actor personally! WOOHOO!! But when I took a close look at him, OMG! He's actually Kwon Sang Woo in real! I mean, his look. Okay, that mades the fourth weird thing. In dream, his name is Song Wu Bin, but actually his look is Kwon Sang Woo. LOL! Kwon Sang Woo. Handsome right? XD The three of us asked him whether we can take personal picture with him. To our surprise, he agreed! His smiles could melt my heart! AHH!! Haha!! Then, I gave him my favourite baby pink's bear which I named it after my name, Del Del. I don't have the picture with me, but I have two of this kind of bear. The darker pink one I named it Bin Bin. Which, it will be my name when the both of them are put together, Del-Bin. HAHA!! Anyway, back to my dream again. Ya, I gave him my Del Del, and he accepted it with pleasures. We talked to each other for a while. Didn't know what were both my sis and Evon were doing that time. Suddenly, his bodyguards were looking for him. They even mega to look for him, but he was still, staying by my side and trying to hide from them. And suddenly again, tears fell from my eyes. I cried. Quite heavily. Like heavy rain. LOL! Then I said to him, "Can I have my Del Del back?" He smiled and give it back to me. Then he hugged me and said, "You need to make a decision on your own at times. Don't hesistate. And you need to speak up for what you thinks, or else people won't know what you're thinking.. and how're you feeling." Then, he walked to his bodyguards and waved at me, trying to say bye bye to me. In the end, he went off on his private jet with his bodyguards. Concert ended too. After that, I don't know what dream was on next. All I can remember ones were up to here only. Haha. So you see.. It's a sweet dream that I can meet such a handsome Korean actor in my dream, what more to say when he hugged me! HOORAY! But it's really really a weird dream, I mean like.. He's not my favourite actor. I don't really know him. I don't even know his real name until I went to google it just now. But I just dreamt about him. Another weird thing was, when I was crying, there's a third party's voice, which was actually my own voice I recognise, saying that, "Finally.. I can cry again." That's so so weird!!! What's most weird was the things that he told me. Not to forget about the Britney Spears' dream too! LOL! Any opinions or comments on my dream, anyone? Haha. All comments are welcome on my cbox. Lol. Okay, that's all for tonight's update about my dream. Gotta go off to sleep. Good night all! This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |