header
Friday, July 10, 2009, 2:11 PM


JUST A BRIEF UPDATE

Well, this problem has not occur for the first time already. It happened, in the previous time. I don't know what should I say or even don't know what to say. Total speechless in the other word. But please don't put all the blame on people. It's better to judge yourself before you start judging the others. Sometimes it's good to know that the problems actually might lie within you, and not the other party. You don't realise, so you just simply push the blame to them.

I'm not saying you're at the total wrong. Both are. But please don't make yourself sounds so great that you're sacrifising for people. They didn't ask and need you to sacrifise for them. You have just made it sounds like, people are forcing you to do so. If you get what I mean here. Even if the people are not mad at first, would be mad after knowing what's in your mind ok.

I ain't blind. I know who are doing goods and bads. Those who cared so much for me, I know and I remember them. But does that mean I will have to be there 24/7 for you? I have my life and you too, have your very own life.

It's important to know your friends characteristics, and of course, their likes and dislikes. When you thought you've been ignored, why not try ask yourself why does that happen. Why people ignore you. But that doesn't mean your friends are really ignoring you. They might be busy with something? Or just simply not in a mood to chat. Or maybe, they don't feel like chatting with you. Why? Ask yourself. It happened before. You should have known.

Okay now. I'm sure people out there, majority, wouldn't want to chat with people who are emo. Always emo. For me, chatting with emo people, will ruin my mood. How then is considered as emo? Well, as we all know. Symbols can represent many different meaning. For example, ". . . . ." OR "=.=||" OR "=)" at the end of every sentence. You get what I mean? It's like, when I chat with people and the first sentence already got such emotional symbols, of course I'd be thinking, "omg what happened to this person. what's with that expression." And soon, I'll get frustrated. Well, you might be say, that's the way you chat. I might be wrong here, I don't like the way you express yourself where by right, we shouldn't judge people's characteristics. What more to say, wanting to change them right? I don't have the right.

OMG this post is gonna lead to nowhere. Given my mood right now, I might write out more harsh words if this continue. I don't want to make people feel bad. That's not the main purpose of me writting this post. I'm just want to, EXPLAIN that, don't just simply judge the situation before knowing the problems that made this happen. You might not know exactly what's going on. But after reading this post, I'm sure somehow you will get some idea here, well.. at least a little.

If you think that I'm too harsh in this post, my apologies. I'm sorry.

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer