header
Monday, July 20, 2009, 11:37 PM


RANDOM UPDATE

Don't know is it because of too much slack or was it because of the melting hot weather, recently I became more and more lazy. I'm lazy to blog though I do have something to blog. @@ Oh well, just let me slack to the maximum before my uni life starts. Haha.

Anyway, my daily lives are standard one. Wake up at 11am+, straight bathe, then have lunch, online + watch tv.. then dinner, watch tv, bathe.. and online again until 1am+ then sleep. :D My sis say, I now everyday at home do RTM job. What's RTM? Rehat Tidur Makan! Hahahaha. Not the Radio Telekomunikasi Malaysia la. Lol.

3 more weeks, I'll be starting my Uni life soon. I now, don't know is feeling the fear of facing the toughness in uni, or I'm just not prepared to meet new faces. Swinburne is a private university afterall, so there will be where most of the rich students there. So, I'm afraid I might end up getting into the class with proud classmates or what. My course, needs a lot of group work. I need to get well and along with them. Else I can't imagine how am I going to survive the 3 years. So, I'll just leave everything in God's hand, hoping He will put me in a good class. :D

Last tuesday, went out with Andrea, Alicia and Angeline. The 3As. I'm the odd one there, the D. Haha. Last time we used to 5As 1D and 1H, then it drops to 4As 1D and 1H, then now.. left 3As and 1D only. Pathetic. Our group is getting smaller and smaller. Shrinking!! Omg. Lol.

Well anyway, the 4 of us met up at Jade Pot Restaurant at 3rd Mile. We dated each other at 11.30am, I thought I'd be the late one cause I reach at 11.45am. Lol. Skarly, I parked nicely my car, went in the restaurant.. trying to look for familiar faces.. OMG! They haven't reach! Hahaha.. So I waited them till 12pm I think. Lol. It's ok la. I used to make them wait too. =x We just meet for lunch la. Cos apparently Andrea needs to go by 1.30pm to pick her cousin from airpork. Lol. We'll be going out again this week I think, but don't know which day. Haha.

Ok lah. That's all for today's short update. Will update more when I have something to update. But I sure will update after this coming sunday! Haha. Cos my eldest sis and nephew coming back for the weekend to celebrate my sis' birthday, so we're going to Damai for one night! Whee! Omg.. Del's gonna be so damn chao tah soon.. under this kind of hot weather.. @@ Pengsan! LOL! Ok ok.. pictures worth the thousand words. Enjoy the picture and.. TATA!

My sour and spicy Vermicelli

Andrea's dunno what beef rice

Angel's dunno what beef noodle

Ali's chicken chop rice

Ali, Angel, Me and Andrea :D

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer