header
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 4:24 PM


HOW AM I DOING?

Ok, it's been more than two weeks since my last update. I've been busy or rather lazy to update. Haha. Everyday after school, reached home, bathed, and I'm online. Sitting there lazying myself doing nothing. Didn't even bother to update my blog. Can't think of anything to update ba. Since today I'm like so free, so I guess it's time for a short and simple update for my poor blog.

So, week 1 in Swinburne. First day was Introduction to Programming, conducted by Mr Sim Kwan Hua. He was ok la. Second day was Database, Analysis and Design, conducted by Mdm. Lau Bee Theng? If I spelled her name correctly. Haha. Third day, had Computer and Logic Essentials by Mr Joseph, followed by Introduction to Business Information System conducted by Ms/Mdm. Dorene Sim. Omg I tell you.. I can't stop laughing in her class. In every sentence of what she said, contain at least, AT LEAST OK, 3 "ACTUALLY" word. I was like.. OH MA GAWD.. and I can't help it not to laugh. That was like her copyrighted word or what. Oh, not to forget another popular word from her, "Just to let you know AH". Haha. Basically the one hour lecture time was used by her to tell us what she have uploaded into the Blackboard System. Even in the Blackboard Announcement, her subject has the most announcement I tell you. It's omg messy..

Can you see? There's more but not being displayed on the front page

Oh yeah, before the first Introduction to Business Information System class started, we, as in the Computer Science students, reached the lecture hall G813 much earlier than the Busines students. Yes, in this course we're combined. There was this guy sitting on a chair next to the door of G813, we all didn't know what was his purpose. So we all were like continue waiting for the door to be opened. Just about 5 minutes later, we saw people running towards our direction. Yes, RUNNING!! It's like whole group of people running to reach for the guy who sat there. Apparently that guy's purpose was to distribute number to all the students, so that we can queue accordingly to register our tutorial time. And yes, that guy didn't tell us about the number even when we were there earlier on. But luckily, we did get the time that we wanted.

Oh btw, those people running towards us, gave me a thought that.. "OMG!! PIGS RELEASED FROM FARM!!!" HAHAHAHAAHAH! Ooops =x

My number, 73 :D

The view from my right

The view from my left

Queueing for tutorial registration. Many students right?

Hmm, there was one morning I woke up found out that it was raining heavily. It was so dark that I thought it's just dawn. Haha. So I get out from house earlier by 15 minutes just in case I can't find any parking and also usually there are acccidents everywhere when it comes to heavy rain. And true enough, I saw one car accident on the way to school. Reach school, manage to find one parking slot at 5B. Omg, so high up. And it was so freezing cold.. lol.

Rainy days..

Typical day with jam during lunch time

Anyway, last Friday finished class at 3.30pm. Then straight away I headed to Pn Lye's house to fix her new laptop's wireless connection. But, failed. D: Don't know why. I think the major problem lies with the Encryption Key, cos we don't know what's the password. After that, she brought me to I don't know what restaurant that sells pork as their specialty. And apparently teacher invited Cheng Wei and Nazaruddin to tag along. So Naza can only take the fish n chips there since it's all pork. Non halal. Lol. We had a great catch up there though I don't really know about Naza and CW cos they were my seniors. They talk I listen and laughed along. Can't help it. That two guys were damn hillarious. Especially Naza. Lol.

Anyway, that's all for today's update. Tired already. Will update once there are something worth updating. :D See ya!

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer