header
Monday, August 10, 2009, 10:59 PM


MY NEW UNI LIFE

Last tuesday, was 4th of August. That's the day I went to register myself in Swinburne. I asked Andrea to go with me, since I'm like knowing nothing about Swinburne. So we got there at around 10am? Then register myself and so on.. and finally, it's done. All I did was just, filling up forms, signature, and took a photo for my student ID card. @@. After that, wanted to meet up with Alicia and Angeline at somewhere, but end up we went to her house to slack. Haha. So me and Andrea went there, were gossiping over facebook. Haha. Then.. we went for our lunch. :D We went to the Tarot's Restaurant. It's a very special restaurant. We get to order drink according to our chosen tarot card. And each drink has its own special meaning. I ordered The Hermit. It means, reliable in love. Woo! Haha. As for my food, I ordered fried rice with egg and hot dog. The serving size was rather big, so I didn't manage to finish it. =x

Our drinks. :D The purple one is mine.

My fried rice.

The tarot cards hanging on the wall

After that, I just send everyone back home, and I got myself back home too. Well, that's for tuesday. As for my wednesday and thursday, I just slack at home. That would be my last two days to really slack and do nothing at home. Friday onwards, I went for the Swinburne Orientation. First day of orientation, which was friday.. was totally nuts. I didn't know anyone there, and my group people were like not mixing up well, especially us with the leader. And I was bad luck to have a bad migrain that day. Probably because I didn't eat breakfast or what. I had my break from 12pm to 2pm. Since on the first day I had no friend, so I asked Brian to picked me up for lunch together at the Chicken Rice Shop. Haha. No pictures were taken. =P

Saturday. We had to come up with an idea what to perform on Sunday night. Our group have had clashing ideas with the leader. Lol. So in the end, we decided to perform fashion show and also dance. I didn't went for my lunch that day. I thought we're going to practise our performance during lunch time but who knows, leader and the rest went off for their lunch. And I was lazy to drive out for my lunch also, so yeah, I skipped. And my 1 packet of Dutch Lady Chocolate Milk last me from 7am till 7pm that day. Haha. Cool eh? That night, went to Green Road to buy our dinner. So basically we just have a meal per day.

Sunday night. Went to sch at 615pm. Thought we had to practise again, but in the end we didn't. We were the 4th group to perform. And we did it kind of spontaneously. Lol. But we manage to get ourselves into top 5 out of like 20 groups? Haha. Our friends did a very good job in their couple dancing. That's Steven and Loui. :D I didn't know who got the Freshie King and Queen title cos I went off earlier before the whole program end. It was suppose to end at 1015pm, according to the timetable given, but I went off at 11.15pm, they were still choosing the group to win the whole night's performances.

The Multi Purpose Hall (MPH)

Drawing rainbow on one of our friend's face lol

Crystal, Loui, Jacq, Me and Michelle

Our group rocks! Go Fizzy Cola!

That's for the orientation. Moving on, today is my very first day of my uni life. First class I had was Introduction in programming at 1.30pm. At first, I thought my class would be like so little people, cos during orientation I don't see many people with the course I took. But when I reach there, it's like so omg many people. Got into the class, and my first lecture started. I don't really like the lecture, cos many people were actually talking among themselves, while some were sleeping. It's very irritating and annoying. But later on I got myself registered in the Monday's lab class for the subject. So I straight away attended the lab from 2.30pm to 5.30pm. Yeah, 3 hours. But it was interesting. I learnt few things about programming. And my classmates were all fine. As in didn't make noise. I love it. Haha.

After that, went to Kuching Food Fair with my sis. Went to pick her up from her office, and we went together. Had what Huang Ti Mian from the Chef's Special, one cheesy hot dog, and mango fish. :D After that, we bought ourselves one cup of Pearl Milk Tea. Woo! That was awesome! Haha. I've been longing for it. So after we're done with our dinner, I sent her back to her car, and together we raced home. LOL. Yes, we sort of like raced. But I won! Woo! Hahaha. I reached home like 10 minutes earlier than her? Hehe. That was fun. Anyway, that's all for today's update. Shall update more when I have stuff to update. :D See ya!

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer