![]() |
|
♥
Saturday, September 19, 2009, 4:44 PM I'M BACK One more week then it'll be exactly one month since my last update of this blog. I have a lot of stuff to blog about actually.. but I don't have the time to do so. Now, I don't know what to blog already. It's too long. x.x All I can say is, I can feel the tense and stress of university already. Just the fourth week, 5 assignments were assigned. 1 is to be handed in this coming friday, the rest would be after midterm break. Another one is group assignment, BIS. That assignment was the one I most disappointed at. 5 members in a group, but all the jobs were only done by me and Felicity. So, what's the point of having these group member right. Seeing the rest of the members, really give me a bad headache. One, OTAKU-look-a-like. Everyday only know how to open his nose big big and look at me weirdly. Everyday only know how to ask me question about the assignment but never take initiative to organise a meeting to discuss about it. Another one, with her half drawn eye liner.. she's still ok. At least she did take initiative to ask and discuss with us on what to do for the assignment. But the way she talk, really can offend someone. The very first time I talk to her was in library where we all were discussing on where and who to interview. I seriously feels offended by what she answer me when I tried to discuss the assignment with her. And now she still never sms me to ask me for assignment stuff, or even volunteer to help with something. Another oneee... pathetic. All she can do was smile and shut up. During our meeting in library, she shut up, nevermind. I was expecting her to at least ask ONE! just ONE is enough, during the interview but NO. All she did was just, smiled and keep her mouth shut. I even asked her if she has anything to ask the manager, she smiled and told me no. What the hell man.. If that's the case, what's the point of you following me for the interview. Might as well me and Felicity go for the interview enough? I was the one asking, Felicity jolt down.. and the three of them.. BAI MEI ARHH?!?!??!! If I were to evil enough, I would kick the three of them out of my group. They were the one to say want to join my group, and end up do nothing. They're like the parasite in our group. But I won't do that at the moment, for it is quite last minute already. But for goodness sake, there won't be another time of us working together in a group. =x I sounds so mean. Haha. Anyway, don't have any mood to update any longer. It's gonna spoil my whole day mood. That's all for today's short and simple update! See ya! This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |