![]() |
|
♥
Thursday, October 15, 2009, 12:52 PM IT'S GETTING TOUGHER University life.. Finally I can feel the toughness in it. Now, it's more than half semester away already, and the final is just around the corner. Tests have been coming up every week. And I've learnt that, I should not underestimate the easiest subject for this course; the Computer Logic and Essentials. It teaches all the basics of mathematics that I've learnt them in Form 6. I thought, last minute look through will be able to recall what I have learnt and can do well in my test. But no. I did lots of stupid mistakes, and I have forgotten a very simple probability which causes me to lose 6 marks there. 6 marks is a lot. It differentiates my paper between 20 and 26. Many people told me not to be stress. But.. how can I? I see other people that gets better mark than me, I feel so insecure. I feel so lousy. But I shall take this as a lesson, which hopefully will boost up my determination to work harder and strive for a better result. Just now, I've just logged in to the BlackBoard and saw another Programming in C's lab test. That's the 4th one already, since the semester started. Last Monday, I just had one lab test 3, the test is so time consuming and brain killing. I don't know how much cells were killed during my last Monday programming test. I felt extremely tired after the test, and I'm like too tired to study for other subjects. Sometimes, I really feel very tired to look at my notes. It's just like never ending. And I was hoping someone could bring me out to the beach and shout out loud. That I would feel way better. Lol. At times too, how I wished, there's someone be there for me when I need them.. someone is there to comfort me when I'm down.. someone can hug me and tell me, "Everything will be alright". Even if they don't say anything, a silent hug is already enough. Sometimes, you can really feel the comfort and the secureness from a hug. Now, I really want to be hugged. Lol. Weird me. Anyway, this post is just for me to express out all my unhappiness, unsatisfaction and all. I won't give up no matter what. I will work hard and struggle to the end of the whole course, for this is my dream.. This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |