![]() |
|
♥
Thursday, October 29, 2009, 11:40 PM VOLCANO ERUPT! OH CRAP!!! Yes yes. The title says it all. My volcano almost erupted yesterday. HUO SAN BAO FA AHH!!! Yesterday, seriously.. I feels like killing the MAMEE MONSTER and QIAN BIAN!! I want to skin them. I want to chop them into pieces. I want to mince them. I want to make them into meat bun and feed stray dog. IF! Only if yesterday I never walk away from them, I can confirm. I'm so gonna slam the assignment on their face. Yes. They PISS ME OFF! I bet they don't have any mirror at home. They never reflect, never know, how much work, how much EFFORT they put in this BLOODY ASSIGNMENT! Almost the WHOLE of the assignment was done by me and Felicity. It's a #($*@&^*#&@^*&$^*@@* group assignment!! Maximum 6 members' group assignment. And we're pro enough to have just the two of us working out the whole thing. We rocks!... YA RIGHT!!! We were almost half dead there. Everytime do BIS, sure thought of the mamee monster and si qian bian. Volcano can erupt anytime. F3. Anyway, they dont do work. Fine. That's it. What piss me off was that, first, I'm being blame for asking too much during the interview, but never appreaciate me for breaking the silent and helping them to ask question. Second, we're being blame for never assign them job for assignment, when they never initiate to ask if there's anything that needs their help. Super? No. It's EXTREME. Third, we're suppose to distribute the marks equally because what we assigned them to do, they did, no matter how less and how lousy rubbish was their outcome. Cool? HOTT!!!! Fourth, it's UP TO ME (ok i hate this sentence now) to decide their mark, no matter how many thousands of time I ask them to suggest their own mark. And in the end, we're being blame for giving them just 10% of 20%. And they're just being damn childish. Just I walked out from the library and saw the SI QIAN BIAN.. she saw me, STARED at me, and look away. I was like.. OMG??? Ain't that's what the PRIMARY and SECONDARY KIDS DO? HELLO?? YOU'RE IN UNI NOWW??? Nevermind.. I shall take that they never grow up. PATHETIC. Ok, that smooths my mood by a bit. Lol. Now I feel very not worth to give them from 10% to 17%. Very not worth it. I was wondering, how they felt when they saw the changes in distribution of mark this afternoon? Were they feeling grateful? Happy? Thankful? Appreciate us? OR.. rather they thought that.. IT'S WHAT THEY WORTH?! THEY DESERVE IT? OMG.. if they really think that way.. I need to ask the best mirror maker to make them a BIG mirror. Of course, they pay for it. Not me. I'd rather bang the mirror on them. :D Ok. That's all for this post I guess. No need to write so much of the stupid MAMMEE MONSTER and SI QIAN BIAN here. Pollute my cutie blog only. -Sprays air freshener- Lol. OK. Finish crapping. Tomorrow will be a better day. :D Tata. This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |