header
Saturday, October 3, 2009, 11:38 PM


What Title Should I Put?

Hmm.. seriously I don't know what title should I put for this post. It's like, I only update my blog once a month. That's like since August, the day I started my Uni life. In my previous post, I was complaining about my group members in one of my assignments. After that, still.. Felicity and I did everything for the BIS' draft. Amazing? Not. At the edge of the due date for the BIS draft, it took us so much time to figure out on how to write that stupid draft. We barely had enough sleep for that week. Almost every night, we slept at 2a.m, just to finish that suppose-to-be-5-ppl's-job draft. Retarded.

Finally, the draft was complete, and so do our Computer Logic assignment. We both felt relief for that. And now, the Database Analysis and Design's assignment, that is suppose to be completed during our one week mid-term break, has done. I thought, I'd feel happy for that and will fully enjoy my holiday. But.. not. It turned out the other way round. This one week mid-term break, I'd rather I don't have it. I'd prefer to go to school, go for classes.. at least there are people whom I can crap with. At home, I'm like had nothing to do. Life's getting boring. I slept almost at 2a.m. every night. And woke up at 12pm the next day. Then I start to sit in front of my laptop, either typing messages on msn, or typing my assignments. Not to forget, for the past few days, the weather were killing. I felt very tired under this melting hot weather. And of course, I'm lazy to do anything.

Now is already Saturday. Monday I'll be returning to school, and all the classes will be back to normal again. Coming Thursday, I'll be having my first Malaysian Studies' mid term test. But, I haven't been touching the book yet. They are people telling me, Malaysian Studies pass enough already. But, who won't want to have a higher grade than just a pass? Well, put that aside. Just yesterday, I came to know that we'll be having the 3rd programming test on Monday. I was like.. WTH? So last minute? But, to be optimistic, programming test usually are open test. We're allowed to access other sources and also ask the tutor, just not allowed to talk to your friends next to you. Also, both the lab test and MCQ test of BIS are postponed to the following week. So.. should I feel lucky.. or not? I don't know.

It's mid-autumn festival tonight. But I'm lonely at home. Why? 'Cos my sis and mum went to KL to celebrate the festival with my nephew. I also don't know, why didn't I go, since it's just a weekend trip. Being home alone isn't a big deal to me, seriously. I've got used to it. But it's different tonight. When the sun started to set, the sky grows darker, I could hear the laughter, voices and chit chatting outside of my house. All my neighbour's relatives came over to their house to have reunion dinner and played lantern together. I wanted to go out to have a look at them playing lantern but after that I decided not to, cos it'd be awkward. So what I did was just try my best to complete my part for the actual BIS report, and played some games.. and later on, watched anime. But the time seems to move slower than usual tonight.

I think the best day for this one week mid-term break was last Wednesday, where I went for a movie at MBO with Felicity, Danny, Wen Jun and their friends whom I don't really know who they are. =x We went to watch 'Where Got Ghost', the singapore horror comedy. I laughed a lot from the movie but at the same time got frightened by it. I even shouted in the cinema. Luckily there weren't anyone noticed as some of them actually shouted too. :D I feel very happy that night, cos it's like the first time of me going for a movie with such a big group of friends. There are about 7 of us that night. But only the two girl of us, including me. =/ I hope there are more of this day coming. :D Can't wait for another group outing or even just for a movie. Wooo!!!

Recently, there are so many natural disasters happened in our Asia here. It's like a sign of end of the world to me. Well you see, where got so many natural disasters happened last time when we were all still small small little cutie cute cute? lol. Now you can see, just last wednesday, at Sumatra there got 7.9 magnitude of earth quake. The next day another 8.0 earthquake happen at the same place. Causing a 6m high of tsunami to American Somoa island at somewhere near Australia. Hundreds of people die there. At the same day too, there's typhoon or what happened in Vietnam. All the houses were flooded, got people die too. Now got variety of viruses in the air. Just a normal flu or fever can be H1N1 desease. Last time people just eat panadol and go sleep. Wake up next day you're back to normal. If you do that when you got H1N1, see you can wake up or not. =/

And recently there are sooooo many ants and weird creatures appear around my house. It's like they all are coming out from their house. I mum keep spraying insecticide, but they just keep coming out. I wonder if it's some kind of another natural disaster that's gonna happen around? Let's hope not. :)

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer