![]() |
|
♥ Del is tired..
Sunday, November 22, 2009, 6:09 PM It's been a week that I've started to study. Since my nephew and eldest sis went back to KL after celebrating my be-earlier birthday.. I really chiong to study. Monday and Tuesday, I've studied Database, Wednesday and Thursday, I studied Computer Logic, then.. Friday and Saturday I studied my Business Information System. That subject.. really sharks. Sharks to the max. BIS is like a Big InSane to me. BIS = Business Is Sharks! =.= Since I'm like cursing it.. Of course I didn't manage to finish it. Dang. Today studied Computer Logic again.. Really I can feel the stress, tiredness. Really very tired. I want to shoutttt!! ARGGGHH!!!! Someone help!! Tomorrow final exam le. My first final exam in university. I wonder how different it will be compared to high school exam.. Wo hen lei.. Ok lah. Finish "shouting" here liao. It's time to get back to study. To all my friends that are going to have final starting tomorrow.. ALL THE BEST AND GOD BLESS!!! :D This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |