header
♥
Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 8:25 PM


FIRE DRILL IN SWINBURNE

This morning, woke up at 7.15am. Then went to the Council for some official matters with mum. Then sent her to old house, had kolo mee lunch with her then went to school. Reach school, at the traffic light junction there, I saw a giant fire truck rushing to swinburne, I thought what happened. Then just when I wanted to drive in the uni, the guard stopped me. I had no choice but to stop in front of the main entrance. I was stuck there for like 15 minutes. After fire trucks, there comes the traffic police.. then followed by ambulance. They make it as if it was a big deal. F3.

See the homo sapiens gathering in front of the Block A?

And the guard standing there to block ppl's car F3

The fire fighters were so high up there and sung, "I believe I can fly~~ I believe I can touch the sky~~" Lol.

And it rains after a while

Thanks to the fire drill, outside Swinburne were so congested

Can you spot the ambulance and fire trucks?

Hmm.. dunno what to write already. Since Joie always say my blog very boringggg.. No pictureeee. Today my blog got many pictures le. Hehe. So might as well I put another picture especially for her. :D

Emo right? Wonder what she were thinking..

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer