![]() |
|
♥ My 20th Birthday Celebration
Sunday, November 29, 2009, 10:34 PM Yes yes. Yesterday was my birthday. Hohoho. Ahh. My birthday. There is something to be happy about, which is.. HEY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! WOOHOO!!! and.. also something to be unhappy about.. OMG DEL IS 20!! OLD!! Lol. Two weeks ago, my eldest sis brought her son, my nephew back from KL to celebrate my birthday. Hohoho. So honoured and happy. Hee. :D Oh wait. Before that, my bro came back from Singapore. Although he didn't come back specially to celebrate my birthday, but since he came back in my birthday month, so I'll take it as a YES! Hahaha. My bro brought us, as in mummy, me and my sis to the San Fransissco Grill to have western dinner. My bro said, "Wah del, I brought you to such a romantic restaurant to celebate your birthday." Haha. Yes indeed. It was a lomantic restaurant where there was this couple sitting next to our table there, pak tor.. and got flower. Haha. But one bad thing is that, there was this blind pianist who dont know how to play piano, but was playing the whole night long which annoy us, especially ME.. ALOT! Lol! Then, back to my nephew part. We went to Buntal, the place that is famous for fresh seafood to have dinner. Then my sis bought me a cake, with strawberry on top. That was my nephew's favourite. Lol. After the dinner, come back home.. cut cake session. My nephew sang me a cute birthday song. When I just about to make wish.. my nephew wanted to blow the cake. So in the end I forgot to wish. D: And when it comes to blowing the candles, my nephew helped me blew it before I could. Haha. But overall it was very funny. I couldnt stop laughing seeing my nephew's reaction.. especially when he grab the strawberry from the cake and eat.. and I think the strawberry was sour, he was like having a shock or something. His whole body shaken. Hahaha. My birthday cake :D Baby Adam and me Look into each other's eye~ He enjoying the strawberry And now enjoying the cake.. As for yesterday, I had a great day! :D But it was really very tiring. I'm like celebrated my birthday for 13 hours straight! From 10am till 12am. Hahaha. In the morning, Brian brought me out to McDonald for breakfast. At first he wanted to bring me for lunch, but I locate my lunch for my campus friends. Hehe. Actually he wanted to give me surprise by bringing Lynn along, but Lynn couldnt make it. So sad. Lynn!! I havent meet you. D: Then, I reached home at 12pm. I smsed Felicity to ask if they're all ready. Skarly I was lying on my bed while talking to mum, I almost fall asleep! Cos the night before I slept at 3am. Hehe. =x When I realised, it's already 1230. Omg. I was late! I drove to uni and they were all there waiting for me already. Luckily I saw them waiting for me at the parking bay, cos I almost turned to the hostel to fetch them. Hahaha. Then we went to Pizza Hut~ Eh before that, let me introduce who are my campus friend that went. Hehe. They consists of ME!! the birthday girl.. -shy- hahaha! and Felicity, Danny, Ah Gui, Wen Jun and Gary. I keep asking why Joie never tag along D: Skarly she appear in the middle of the lunch! She whispered into my ear with her low voice saying, "Happy Birthday~..~..~" I almost jumped up in shock. LOL! And yay! She joined us for the lunch. :D The lunch was pretty normal but it wasnt when they sang the birthday song for me loudly. I feel so paiseh there. Even the pizza hut workers clapped when the song ends. I think this kind of thing happened for the first time, as in having a bunch of friends celebrating my birthday and singing birthday song loudly for me in the public area. Haha. But I like it. It's something new and special! Wee wee!!! XD ![]() My 2nd birthday cake from friends! ![]() About to cut the cake.. ![]() LOL! No comment ![]() FRIENDS!!! :D After the lunch, we went to BDC there, wanted to play bowling. But our plan failed cos there were state players practising their bowling there. So we had nothing to do, we walked around there, while danny and felicity play pool or snooker there. Then.. we had nothing else to do there, so we went to 100Yen at BDC area there too. We had great time there too, especially when Danny disturbed one of the salesgirl there on how to read the Japanese word on the Mountain Dew drink. What Mong Shang Shui. Then the salesgirl said she don't know how to read the japanese word. Lol. Okay.. thats for the afternoon. After that, went home and what? Bath!!! Hahaha!! Yeah, had my nice bath and changed, then wait for Andrea to come pick me for dinner and movieee~ She reached my house around 7pm, then we went to the Ephant western restaurant, i think.. for our dinner. Actually our plan was to watch Twilight Saga New Moon, but it was full at 830pm one I think. So Alicia bought the Ninja Assasins instead. The moment I heard the title.. I was like omg.. ain't that bloody. Haha. But nevermind about that yet, after dinner we straight drive to tHe Spring. Woo. It was terribly jammed. From Kenyalang area, we slowly toot toot toot till tHe Spring's carpark. But thank God that we found our parking immediately, and it was so near to the entrance! Halleluyah! HAHAHA! Maybe I have the birthday luck. =P We were late for the movie, for like about 30 minutes late. Then Alicia said, it's ok.. maybe we'll miss the bloody part. Lol. ![]() Ninja and Assasin by Rain! But as we go in the cinema, sat down properly.. the bloody scene started. So scary omggg... the ninja's throwing stars were so sharpppp.. The blood splash here and there. And the sound.. @@ I dont dare to watch the bloody killing part, I covered my eye with my jacket. Haha. Same goes for Andrea.. she too face to other place instead of watching the movie. There's few times where I saw her face direct to the screen when the bloody scene take place, I thought she was so brave to watch.. skarly look properly she was closing her eye. HAHAHA! Then Angeline were like a reporter to us. She dare to watch! OMG! So brave of her! HAHAHA! She were like telling us, "Oh no more! Die liao die liao" Then only we dare to look back to the screen. Haha. Although I don't dare to watch that movie, but still... it's something new and challenging to me! Especially on my birthday! Haha. Seems like this year my birthday got few new things. Good good. Like that then can feel the freshness. LOL! After the movie, it was like 1020pm? The basement carpark was so jam so we decided to go to Secret Recipe there so sit down, have a drink and chit chat. Mana tau.. we lost. We can't go up through Ta Kiong's escalator, nor the other way's escalator. So we had no choice but to stay at lobby there and chit chat while waiting for the jam to clear. We chatted till we were shoo-ed by the guard, cos they wanted to close the basement lobby already. So we get in the car and Andrea send me home. :D Reached home, they all came in my house to kapo again. Haha. Kapo on something, to see something. Not convenient to say it here. Hahaha. They stayed till almost 12 then go home. :D Whee! I love that. Haha. ![]() On the escalator shot 1 ![]() Another shot Oh! and before I forgot! On Thursday Jackson and Farid asked me meet them at Song Kheng Hai. To catch up with them and Jackson pass me a present and his hand-made cupcakes. :D It's nice but I have problem finishing them.. =x Sorry Jackson. It's too many. Haha. AND! I didnt realise that day Felicity they all were just around there! Haha! Kuching is so small. Or Kuching's hang out place are limited? :D The cup cakes :D And present from Jackson! A meaningful book :D I like it! Okay! That's all for my update! Overall.. I'm HAPPY for my birthday celebration and I wanna THANK ALL MY FRIENDS that celebrated with me, wishes me.. :D THANK YOU ALL! MUAK MUAK!! HAHAHAHA!! This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |