![]() |
|
♥
Friday, November 13, 2009, 7:37 PM TECHNICAL PRESENTATION Today, we had our technical presentation for our Computer and Logic Essentials subject. Overall of our presentation was fine, just that I did few mistakes.. like misspeaking what is x, wrong answer of the example, and flying marker pen. Before the presentation, we all (me, felicity, joie and tong min) had decided to wear all black. Haha. I was rather awkward in formal attire, walking around the school. Well, that's my first time wearing formal for presentation. That's normal to feel that way I guess. Haha. Before the presentation start, me and joie went to the toilet to had our last touch up, while tong min, went to toilet for cam whoring! Lol. We never thought of that, and what more to say when we left both our hp in the classroom. So nevermind about that, we went in the class soon after that and the presentation started. The first group was by the Otaku and his partner. Both of them weren't wearing formal. I was wondering if they had forgotten about it, they didn't know about it, or they just rather ignored it. We were the 5th group to present, while joie and tong min was the 7th, which was the last of the day. The rest of the groups will be presenting next wednesday. Hehe. Oh and one thing. When it was Joie and Tong Min's turn to present, Joie did the greetings. And she said, "Good afternoon to Mr Joseph". Then Mr Thomas straight away look at me, then I suddenly thought of, I was the one who always keep calling him Mr Joseph till one day he said, "That's my father". LOL! Then I start laughing, and he also keep laughing there. So funny lar.. Tong Min and Joie doing their presentation After the presentation, I wanted to rush home to catch up with my bro who's going back to singapore on 4pm's flight. But we got so excited that we, the girls, were cam whoring inside the toilet. And those guys were out there, saying, "Girls' favourite hobby is cam whoring in the toilet." I heard that! Haha. Then after that, we continue cam whoring outside the toilet. We look so crazy to other people who passed by that floor. Lol. Joie, me and Felicity The three of us again And that's me! XD Felicity scared I'd run away. LOL! Tong Min and me XP The 3 crazy girls outside the toilet This is me! =D While we cam whoring until half, Mr Thomas suddenly come out from his office walking towards the lift. Then he was like smilling smilling, like want to laugh at us cam whoring like that. Lol. Then, we dragged him in to take picute with us. Haha. he was like so shy and paiseh like that. After that he went in the lift, then suddenly he hold the lift and peep out from the lift and asked us to send him a copy of the picture. Lol. That's funny. There, this is it. Lol. So after the cam whoring session, I faster fly back home to meet my bro. Luckily I manage to back on time. Haha. Then I told my bro I'm going to watch 2012, he gave me moneh to watch. XD Wheee! After my bro went off with his friend at 2, I faster go eat my lunch and fly back to tHe Spring. I was like running like a mad girl. But lucky I was on time. Hehe. The 2012 movie, wow, very long! 2.5 hours lei. But the movie very nice lah. Haha. Very touching, and at the same time, very funny too! LOL! It's a must watch movie! I wonder if our end of the world would be the same like in the movie or not hor? Hmm... Ok lah. That's all for today's long update. =D Tata! This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |