![]() |
|
♥ Final Day of 2009
Thursday, December 31, 2009, 12:30 AM Well.. I'm here in KL. Been here since like.. 17th? Without realising, two weeks have passed. The first week here, went to Cameron Highlands with both sis, BIL, mum and of course, nephew. Went there for 3 days 2 nights. Well, mathematically. But in fact, we've been in Cameron for like, 1 day 2 nights. First day, it was suppose to take us at most 4 hours to reach there. But due to heavy jam, we only reached our apartment at 11pm, when we started our journey at about 11am. Can you imagine that? Using 12 hours just to reach Cameron. We've been stuck in the middle of forest, about 13km distance, for 5 hours. And during that 5 hours, many passenger of the cars in front come out with an umbrella. Lol. Can you think of what they were doing? Haha. They pee at the road side, with umbrella covering them. Cos there's no where you can get a toilet there. Me and my sis were like enduring our bladder. Haha. But in the end, no longer can we endure, both me and my 2nd sis decide to walk for that 2km remaining distance. And hell yeah, we're faster than car. We reach the toilet before our car do. Haha. That night, we had cup noodle as our dinner. Pathetic. Really don't have the mood to go out for dinner already. And my mum were like having giddy. Everyone's tired. The next morning, we 3 sisters, mum and nephew went to BOH plantation. It's very cooling there. That's the most enjoyable place there. We had tea there, and cake. But the cake taste awful. Lol. Tea are superb. :D The road to the BOH plantation was superb too. Only ONE vehicle can go thru. It's like, slightly wrong movement, your car could roll down from the cliff. It's dangerous yet, adventurous! I love it. Haha. Then went back to apartment, prepare our dinner, and we had steamboat! Whee. It's so nice to have steamboat at such a cooling place. Haha. After that, we went out to the Cameron's pasar malam. Omg, that night was freezing cold. And I was trying to be pro, wear short pants. Idiot. I was like freezing cold there. Haha. Then the next day.. on the way back. My BIL used another road, which was way more turning and dangerous than the previous road.. just to escape from jam. In the end, my poor nephew vomitted thrice in the car. While my mum, having bad headache and giddy. I bet she was holding hard there, from vomitting. Anyway, that's for the Cameron trip. :D The next day, which was monday. Went to MidValley Megamall. Whoosh. I dont like it. Everytime after going there, I'll have bad headache. SOoooo many people. Human mountain human sea (ren shan ren hai). Then the air con not cold enough, cozy. Didnt shop much that day, no mood to shop. Lol. Then... on tueday, went to Jusco Cheras Selatan at Balakong. Wooo! Members day sale there. We all crazy already. Bought quite many things there. Got myself a pumps. Haha. Same same with both my sis. That day, totally battery flat. Cos we continue to walk at Pasar Malam here. Bought many foods. So nice to walk there. But one thing I dont like about Pasar Malam is that, almost every stall that sells DVD, sell porn too. Where you see the guys gathered, that's where porns are sold. Disguisting. Wednesday, didnt go shopping. But went to Red Box Karaoke with both my sis. Haha. Had a great day there. Free flow of tibits and drinks. I like it. We're so crazy over it. I sang Lady GaGa's Bad Romance. LOL! It was very funny. Hope to be there again someday. :D Oh and, I've found out, I began to like karaoke! But bad things is that, I cant really sing chinese song. D: Thursday, went to Sunway Pyramid. Didnt buy anything there, but my sis did. She went to Etude house, some cosmestic shop and spent hundreds there with her friend. She got me a nail buffer, since I've been telling her I want one. Lol. And the nail buffer is my best friend now. I'm like use it whenever I'm bored. My nails are very shinny now. Whee! I love it. :P Friday, didnt went out for shopping. Since it's Christmas, went for Christmas buffet lunch at The Legend Hotel, somewhere in the middle of KL. The food was nice, but somehow that day, I didnt have much appetite. So I didnt each much. Wasted. .__. The next day, woo! The really shop-a-holic day. Haha. Went to Padini at tHe Curve. Woo! The 3 sisters of us, spent almost 4 hours there, just inside that Padini shop. I shopped for 2 sets of formal clothes, some casual wears, and some for the coming CNY. I saw one check top, very nice. But was a bit expensive, so decided to ask mum's permission first, and get it the next time going back there. Haha. The 3 of us, total spent RM800+ there. Blood sucking. After that, went for Sushi King so called lunch, which was at 3pm. Apparently, we shopped till forgot our lunch. Not feeling hungry at all. Well, maybe not me. Haha. I was hungry! Sunday, I didnt go out. But both my sis did. They went to buy some clothes last minute. Then in the evening, my 2nd sis went back to Kuching already. And the next day, on Monday, my eldest sis started to work also. So, never go out since then. Every day, standard. 9am, got wake up call from my nephew, and at 12pm, bath him. Around 2-3pm, he sleep, I come to online a while. He wake up, I go play with him till dinner time. Then watch tv till 9. And bath, then nephew sleep at 10+, I continue to online till late. When bored, play with nail buffer. So, year 2009 has come to an end soon. Pretty soon. It's less than 24 hours. What do I think of year 2009? Well, I've slacked about half a year of it, so I was quite enjoying the days. Although at times it can be very boring. Then, I've made a decision to enter Swinburne, and there I met lots of new friends. I've gone through my first semester smoothly, erm, maybe not really that smooth. But it's not that bad. I've tried many new things.. like singing karaoke in front of people, which I dont think I ever? Travelling alone to Singapore.. and many more. So, it's a good thing I suppose? Although quite a few unhappy things happened in year 2009, but lets just not talk about it. :D Forget the bad things are better than remembering them. Then.. year 2010 is coming. New resolutions. What will be my resolutions? -Brainstorming- I think it'll pretty standard one ba. 1. Healthy and happy family and friends :D 2. Good results in study. 3. More GOOD surprises. (I like surprises) 4. Hope my bro will have kids soon! :D 5. Getting Sony Ericsson Satio! 6. A nicer hair style! 7. Getting closer to God. Hmm.. will 7 be a bit too much? But the first 4 are most important. Haha. It's ok. God is kind. I'm sure He'll grant me that, someday. :D It feels like, only yesterday I've written down my new year resolutions in my blog. And now I'm at it again. Time passes fast. Way too fast. Sometimes we got to race with the time, to improve ourselves. If we slack, we'll be so lost, and behind the rest. Ok lah, that's all for this final day of 2009's long post. There's no picture to be attach on, as all the pictures are in my 2nd sis' camera. Forgot to take it from her. Haha. Hope you guys wont fall asleep after reading this post! See ya peeps! All the best in the coming new year. Happy new year!!! :D This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |