![]() |
|
♥ Final's Over! :D
Sunday, December 6, 2009, 12:38 PM Yay Yay!! Final's officially over for my Sem 1 in SUTS last Thursday. The last paper was Malaysian Studies. Haha. Hmm.. Overall of this sem is ok.. Just that not quite satisfied with my BIS. Hopefully I can get good result for that. Well.. everything will be up to God to decide. :D Actually we, the Malaysian Studies gang (Joie, Natalie, Joanne, Hui Ying and me) wanted to go for a movie after the last paper last Thursday. Apparently, it was the last paper for everyone of us, but not Joie. Her last paper was last Friday. So.. :D We waited for her to complete her final then we go watch Twilight Saga New Moon last Friday. We watched the 1.45pm one. Hmm.. we did take pictures but all are with Natalie I think. She havent upload them to facebook so I cant steal it yet. D: ![]() Twilight Saga: New Moon!! :D This New Moon, is quite disappointing to me. I just don't know why. In this chapter, there're lots of undefined hints. And it's quite hanging there. Somehow, this New Moon is not as nice as the Twilight. Probably the time where Edward and Bella spend together is very less. Most of the movie were showing Bella and Jacob. I dont like Jacob. D: Especially when he's in long hair. Looks so ugly and dirty. But no doubt, after he had his hair cut.. he looks way cuter and more man than Edward. In this movie, Edward looks so weak. Much weaker than Jacob. I mean, Edward's face is pale.. well obviously.. cos he's vampire. And and.. Edward doesnt have the six pax like Jacob has. Oh wait.. Jacob has 8 pax instead. His body is so hot!! After watching the New Moon, I got so tempted to re-watch Twilight, so I went to download it. Haha. Only then I realise, in Twilight there are hints said that Jacob is the werewolf. Ahh.. Cant wait for the next one, Eclipse! Then.. Breaking Dawn!! And last one, Midnight Sun!! Ohhh!! Faster.. I wanna watch them all!! Hehe :P Now final's over. I have 3 months free. What should I do? Otteokaji? Hmm. My aunt asked me to make her an album video. Passed me hundreds of her old time pictures. It was about 320 pieces there. I had them scanned the whole of yesterday. @@ Then I found few pictures that have Andrea's grandpa and grandma in there. Haha. So funny. This world is so small. Probably my aunt know them or what. Another thing was that, my online friend Westley, dont know sot tio which nerve, come find me chat on Friday. Then he added me in facebook. Being the kapo girl of me, I went to view his pictures one by one. Then I saw there's this guy looks very familiar in his tagged picture. Skarly.. that guy is my classmate/coursemate. Apparently that guy is from KK Sabah, and he studies here. Hahaha. Is the world small.. or Malaysia is small? :P This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |