![]() |
|
♥ Disappointment
Friday, January 29, 2010, 12:49 AM My hope, faith, and impression towards my new place of education, Swinburne.. collapse. Although I was very happy, for getting 3HD and 1D for my first semester in my Bachelor of Science (Computer Science & Software Engineering) course. I was very happy that I am eligible for the merit scholarship, not to forget that they had changed the scholarship policy, minimum requirement from straight D to 2HD and 2D. But, with quota as well. The quota is set to 25, shall there be any more eligible applicants, GPA will be used for the final decision. Fine. I am eligible. But, will I be in one of the quota? 25. What if there are more than 25 students get straight HD? Smart uni. Well, the uni could have save up lots from the new scholarship policy. Yet, they constantly increase the course fee every year. That's even more. Now, they come up with a SUPERB BRILLIANT idea on making money. Parking fee. The proposed policy on parking fee stated that, for GUARENTEED PARKING = RM200. SEASONAL PARKING = RM50. That's per month. Not per semester. Idiot. And, the school thought they're some kind of popular shopping mall like tHe Spring, they smart enough to implement per entry parking system. RM2 per entry. They really very smart.. probably they could have guessed that the students will not pay for the parking fee and just simply park around the school compound, they implemented the WHEEL CLAMPING policy. Smart right? Really cant cheat the institution. Park anywhere? Clamp only. Want open? Moneh come. No moneh no talk. Smart Ass. Their reason for implementing this new policy? Control traffic. I know Swinburne has lots of rich kids and independent students who drive to school. But it's like only certain days that jam happen in school. Why not blame those students who always appear last minute before their class? If they go to school earlier, they could have found parking, and they wont be late for their class. Then there wont be any jam. Then, will this new policy helps in handling the jam? Even if parking fees are needed, the amount of students driving to school wont be any lesser. Some parents just dont have the time to send their children to school. While some, will just insist on driving to school. I had no choice, I wont let my mum drive up and down just to fetch me, going through those massive jams outside my uni during after work hours. If they really implement, I'm gonna be so mad. I wont consider how I drive there anymore. Dont need to park nicely in the multi storey carpark because I paid for it. F3. I am seriously so mad with my uni now. Bloody moneh sucker. Increase this and that. I dare not to imagine what will be their next policy. X-X Idiot. Stupid. NNP!!!!!!! ROAR!!! -14 more days. :D- This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |