![]() |
|
♥ First Post of Year 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010, 10:38 AM Yeap, this is the very first post for my blog in year 2010. :D Time passed in a blink of an eye. It feels like I've just enjoyed my long holiday last year, after my STPM, before entering Swinburne. And now it's the beginning of new decade. We had advanced one year, and same goes for our age too. =S Oh my, I'm getting older. As we get older, we'll have to face with more responsibilities and problems. Anyway, forget about that. So, it's been 11 days since my last update. What have I been doing? Pretty routine everyday, send nephew to school and back, just like that. But starting last Wednesday, I painted my nephew's room. From white to blue, with a darker blue's picture wall. I can paint just one colour, you know, like normal painting without any decorations, but hey.. this time I've made some changes. Dont know I sot tio which nerve, suddenly have the inspiration and interest to paint some picture. Frankly speaking, that was my first time painting pictures on the wall. Swee.. And my arts sharks at all time. I've always got C C C C and more C for my arts in secondary school. Haha. This is my favourite piece of art :D My overall work ^^ My dirty hand after painting =x And me! after painting. Haha. Hmm.. wonder where I got these scratches from Hmm.. on Saturday afternoon, went out for lunch with my mum, sis, bro in law and of course, my nephew :D. We went to this sort of hill top restaurant. Owned by some Thai people. So basically all the dishes are Thai style one. Haha. They rear their own animal, and also plants. So whatever we eat are all fresh. I think it's a good idea, since I dont think it will cost much for them to rear own raw material. Haha. And on the way to that restaurant, there's a place for sight seeing where we can see the WHOLE of KL. Cool. I like that. But it looks kind of messy, the houses are not so organised. Haha. Can you spot the big fish? More fishes.. My naughty yet cute nephew :D The use boat to travel across the lake. Haha They also have this BIG sunflower. Nice. I like it :D I think that's for my update ba. Today is my last day in KL le. The day I left Kuching to KL, I felt so excited and happy, cos get to see my sis and nephew. And now I'm leaving already. Although most of the time I'm staying at home, but I'm loving it. I can play with my nephew, talk with my sis and all. Now I'm starting to miss them already, although we will meet again in the coming CNY. Sigh.. Tonight I'll be leaving for Singapore. I dont know I should feel happy for it or not. I'm quite looking forward to meet my friends there, to go out with them. But at the same time, I feel sad to leave my nephew and sis. I dont like this kind of feelings. X.x Ok lah. That's all for this update. Will update again for the coming things happening in Singapore soon. See ya all. D: I MISS YOU BABY ADAM D: This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |