header
♥ Singapore Trip
Monday, January 18, 2010, 5:35 PM


Let me briefly update my blog on what I did during my days in Singapore. I've touch down on the island on 11th January, Monday. The flight delayed for about 20 minutes, so reach my bro's house around 12am. The next day, we didn't go anywhere as my bro is busy from his work. There's a project going on, according to him. So we stayed at home, and of course, I take the opportunity to enjoy the high speed broadband to play game. :D

On Wednesday, went to bugis? Not sure where was that. My mum bought lots of clothes. Inside the shop alone she spent $240 for 6 pants, 5 tops. Cool. We almost spent our whole afternoon there. Then, my bro bought me a new perfume, Burberry Brit Sheer. :D I like. Haha. Then on that night itself, both my friend come find me drink tea. Haha. They come over to my area and we talked there till 130am. Never realised we have so much to talk about. :P

Burberry Brit Sheer

Then.. On Thursday, I don't think we went out. Bro's busy again. D: Friday, bro's busy again.. so me and mum went to shop on our own, using mrt. We went to Jurong Point, and my mum bought so much. Lol. Then that night itself, bro brought us to Chinatown to look for my nephew's Wong Fei Hong clothes for CNY. Haha. We got him a blue one this year. :D Looks so cool. Then we had chicken rice around that area.

Saturday, my fun day. :D Went out with friends to East Coast to ride bicycle. -Healthy- LOL! The 3 of us raced as soon as we got on our bicycle. The result of not warming up before any exercise, is muscle cramp and pain. Like us. LOL. Yeah, the 3 of us were like having cramp and pain after the ride. No more energy to walk. Even now, I can still feel the energy-less leg of mine. But, still can shopping! :D There are many people there, some bbq-ing, some camping, fishing, ride bicycle, roller skating, and even skate boarding. Lots of activity there. For those who loves the beach like me, would walk on the beach. I dont quite like the beach there, it's dirty.. and the sand is rough, then got lots of sharp sea shells. That's bad for naked feet. Haha.

After that, we had McDonald for our dinner, somewhere near Marina? Hmm. Not sure about that either. And after that, I went to Jurong Point to meet my family people as they're buying groceries there. Then both my friends, head back to home I guess. Lol.

The place where people play water skate?

Another view

Bedok Jetty full of people

East Coast beach

Waterrrrr

We cant see ships in Kuching's beach like here do. Lol. Busy beach

The sun~

On the left you see beach and sand..

On the right you see buildings and roads.. @@

The sun about to set

LOL.. they tired alr =x

Sun set lorr

On Sunday, hmm.. we went to Tampines Mall and Tampines One. Didnt shop much, just walked around. Then my bro bought me a Levi's jean. Whee. Then.. walked here and there, stop few places which I dont think I know where is it. Lol. Then go home, eat pork leg! Wooo!! I've waited for so long. :D

Today, my bro's busy again. So, my mum wanted to get my sis something, so we went to Jurong Point again.. Well, that's the nearest mall to us. Haha. Bought myself a short pant, my sis one too, while my mum, a top. Then went to Fox, bought my nephew a cargo pants. So cute! Haha. Then my mum bought him a yellow t shirt to suit that pants. Overall it looks cute! LOL!

The new CNY decoration in Jurong Point

Hmm.. tomorrow will be taking early flight home. Somehow, I miss sg.. just like how I missed kl. But, dont know what am I missing. Probably that's what most people would feel after staying at a place for some time. I dont know if I'm enjoying my holiday here in Singapore. I enjoyed the days with my bro, he's such a hillarious guy, yet, there are things that didn't go the way I hope. It is confirmed that we will have an incomplete reunion dinner for this coming chinese new year. Hmm.. wonder how different it would be.. Wonder how would my mum feel..

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer