![]() |
|
♥ The Truth Revealed
Thursday, January 21, 2010, 4:54 PM Hello peeps! I have safely touch down at KIA last Tuesday afternoon. My flight suppose to arrive at 12 noon, but it got delayed to 1 instead. Retarded. Me and my mum took the 1040 flight, the plane reversed nicely and when it was about to depart.. *DUUUMMMM* The whole flight shut down. Haha. Then we stuck in there for like 20 minutes? Before the pilot announced "We're sorry for the delay, we're having some technical problem. We cant start the engine. We will depart as soon as the engine is ok" Then, I look at my mum, my mum look at me. -Speechless- After another short 10 minutes, our plane was move back to the terminal for fixing which made us waited for another 30 minutes? It was damn cozy in there. @@ When finally everything was ok, the plane reverse again and.. *DUUUMMM* Plane shut down again. ==; But this time, they got it started very fast, and we departed. Imagine the engine went down in the middle of the journey, our lives would be at risk. But not to forget, each plane has 4 engines :P So, we're safe. I suppose. Hmm.. Come back Kuching, life went back normal. What else can we do besides cleaning the mess of our house? And doing all the errands for the coming cny? And and.. I'm back being my mum's personal driver. I think my mum is too used to KL life le, even I was the one driving, she got so stressed up when there's a slow phork in front of me. She's been nagging the whole journey. And of course, she started to complain bad things about Kuching. Compare this and that with KL and Singapore. Oh my. Yesterday. Something happened. Lol. I never know my sense would be that strong and accurate. Even me myself feel a little creepy. It sort of freaks me out. But whatever it is, I guess my sense dont mean to harm? Hope I'd get more of good sense than the bad one. Haha. Anyway, now I feel more relaxed after telling everyone the truth, well maybe not all yet. But I feel like, as if there's something missing. I think, sometimes sharing problems with someone who dont know you at all is more comfortable. Now they know me already, and I'm not used to share with people that know me, that would be a problem. Hmm.. Tomorrow, there are lots of event going on. First, my result day. It's like a judgement day to me though. Previously, before having any changes in the scholarship policy, I was quite confident on getting it. Now, it has changed to MINIMUM 2HD and 2D. NNP! ROAR! My hope, shrunk. My confident, gone. Stupid uni. Anyway, forget about that. What's most important is, tomorrow my bro and sil is coming back! Whooo!! Although they cant make it for cny. D: And they so happen to use the same flight as my friend, Ken, who is coming back too! Haha. Ok lah. That's for today's update. Tata! This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |