header
♥ Money
Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 6:36 PM


Sometimes I wonder, does money really matter? Money is only a form of exchanging materials with other people. Unlike the old times where people used barter system to exchange for goods. We're pretty much using the old barter system now:- people want money by selling you things, and you exchange money with things you want. No doubt, money can solve lots of problems, but not to forget, money can cause lots of problems too. Money, can help people out when they're in need and for the poor. While, money can cause problem to those that can afford, yet, see money importantly.

Maybe I haven't been out to work to earn money yet, so I don't know how hard is it to earn money, or how important is money. But, one thing I'm sure is that, if I can afford to buy some happiness to people, especially those of close one, I'll make sure I buy it. Nothing is more important than seeing one happy. While, for those who see money so importantly and neglecting the main reason behind, that would cause a hole in someone's heart. You might not know what would be that person thinking, or feel already. Probably by the time you're willing to pull out your money, the conception and mindset in that someone might be slightly different already. That person might be thinking that she's forcing you. It's too late.

Although I don't see money that importantly, but now, I wish I am rich. But maybe if I were rich, things would be very different...

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer