![]() |
|
♥ Bad Bad Day!
Monday, March 22, 2010, 6:07 PM Today, my mood totally ruined. Early morning drive to school, ugh.. massive jams as usual. Reach school 15 mins before the class. Usually, I would have found parking easily. But today.. Gosh! What I see was a long queue towards the multi storey carpark. When I looked up to the multi storey carpark, I saw level 3 was occupied. So, I took the left turn to park in front of the hostel. Even, there were limited parking slots left. Come out from car, walk to my class, along the way I see humans. More and more humans. Human mountain human sea. Only then I realised, today is the first day of the freshmen (new intake) and also the commencement day of the Foundation. Then, attended Internet Technologies class. The class was okay, with several yawnings. Haha. The lecturer's speech was boring. Keep on em.. em.. and more emm.. Well, the class ended with a shock to us.. ALL. He's being so NICE to us, to HELP us choose our group member for the first assignment. So irritating. So kapo also. So OMG. His reason? Common one was said, "I just want to let you all mingle around." Fine. I have no time to argue with him yet. Then.. I went to do some errands before heading home. Had my lunch, bathed.. and I started brain storming. Was thinking what are there to shoot back him. As I'm prepared with what I'm gonna say, I went to school 30 minutes earlier. I went to find him with Felicity. Talked for the whole long 10 minutes, he then said, "You all can't change group at any cost." UGH! And he said what, "When you do the assignment with other students, you can learn about their country's culture." I was thinking.. "WHAT? The title is about KUCHING. MALAYSIA. What is there to learn about other people's country. Who would suddenly mention their country when what we're doing is base on Malaysia?" Very stupid de loh. Aihh.. Why is life always full of problems and obstacles? What is God's reason for putting me in this situation? When will we DONT HAVE problems and obstacles? Now, the facts can't be changed. I have to group up with two total strangers. All I can do is hope that things will be fine and go smoothly.. Oh and, recently I've been suffering from heavy breathing and chest pain. Having insomnia every night. I think my stress mode is back again. Hopefully I can survive through this semester. Haha. This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |