header
♥ Feeling Uneasy
Thursday, March 4, 2010, 11:42 PM


I don't know why am I feeling uneasy here. I am suppose to be happy and looking forward to tomorrow cos I'll be going to the beach with my friends.. but I am not. There are tons of things that I wanted to say, but I can't. There are many things that I realised, but I'm afraid to admit it. Yes, I am avoiding. That's my specialty, I suppose.

Ever since my nephew and sis went back to KL, my life can say.. sucks. Well, you see.. on Sunday, that's the next day after they both went back, I was rushing to help my teacher to edit the MUET listening CD. It was ok.. completed it within hours. Monday, like I mentioned in previous post.. my mum sort of PMS and ignored me almost the whole day. I feel so useless that day. D: Tuesday. Okay. Tuesday was rather good. My mum did talk to me and we both went for some small shopping. Wednesday.. one of my worst day. Spoiled my mood whole lot. Today.. I'm tired. Extremely tired. I don't know how to say.. but I'm just.. tired of faking. I feel like telling the truth.. but I don't know how. Oh my.. And now. I'm sort of like.. feeling as if there's something going to happen. But I don't know what. Hope it's not something bad.. not something I don't wish to happen.. BUT. Something I like and wish to happen. God bless me. :D

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer