header
♥ Funny Things Happened in Uni
Thursday, March 25, 2010, 10:01 PM


On Monday, during our first class of the week, that is Internet Technologies, something funny happened. Halfway through the class, we had about 10 minutes break. Before that, Felicity were telling me that she wants to go to toilet. Then I was like "shhh-ing" next to her. AHAHA. Finally, it was break time. Of course, Felicity rushed out from class and off to the toilet. I was following her all along. Our class was at level 4, but level 4's female toilet was cleaning in progress. Lol. Then, she run down to level 3's toilet, but level 3's toilet is only for staff. That time I was already laughing like some mad people, seeing Felicity's funny expression. Then, no choice loh, she run up to level 5. I was hoping it to be under cleaning too, but toooo baaad. It was alright. Haha.

Then.. Tuesday nothing much happened la. Wednesday, which was yesterday. We had Technical Software Development lab session. There was this guy, my lab mate, who looks like Ah Long, somehow sounds very good in programming. He was explaning so much and detailed to his friend who was sitting next to him. He sounds very confident. He goes this way, "Ah, now we compile it, and it should run this way.... Eh?" Lol. His program wasn't working. And he was trying so hard to fix it, but in the end he had no choice but to ask advice from our tutor. After the tutor teach him, and the program was ok already, he go off with his confident way on teaching his friend again. He sounded very funny. I was listening to him talking almost the whole lab session. I can't help but to keep laughing. Lol. I was thinking, "He's the programmer Ah Long". Haha.

Today, during Enterprise Systems, alot of funny things happened. For the whole 2 hours, we never even did one of the Lab 2 tutorial question. Why? Because the lecturer used 5 minutes to ask if we're already in group for assignment, around 30 minutes just to discuss about assignment, 1 hour on Lab 1's question 4, and finally, around another 30 minutes just to explain the advantages and disadvantages of implementing SAP. Haha. In the mean time, while she was busy explaining the SAP thing to other students, which we don't understand what she was talking about, I was busy drawing funny stuffs and laugh on it. Felicity can't stop laughing too! Hehe.

Oh, and in the same class.. When the class was about to end, I have lab-mate was having problem reading the whiteboard's notice. So I read out to her, and when she re-confirm with me, I was totally stoned. It took me 2 times the time I used to process normal mandarin. Yes, haha. She spoke her china's chinese to me. Which I can't catch well. And I replied her very slow. After processing what she was saying to me, then only I can answer her. Hahaha. That was actually the first time I actually speak to China people. I've been hearing China people talk, but never really talk to one. And today I did! It was very funny, I'm not discriminating. Just find it funny. And she don't really look like China people, I thought she was some kind of Korean when I first saw her. Lol. Cos her eyes are biggg. Wooo. Okay lah, that's all for today's update. Taa!

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer