![]() |
|
♥ Hmm..
Saturday, March 20, 2010, 12:01 PM I've did something very meaningful on Thursday morning. Before it's the time for me to wake up in the morning for school, until I've wake up and went to bath.. I could hear my 2nd sis talking so loudly with my mum. In my mind, I was thinking, must be finding clothes problem again. And I was right. My sis can't find her working pants, and asked my mum where is it. Then of course, my mum helped to look for it too.. but can't find it. Then my sis was like shouting around.. I don't know what's that for. As if my mum is so far away. I continue to brush my teeth, trying to ignore it.. until my mum found her pants, my mum called her from room, she never bother to answer her. Until my mum called for the 3rd time and walked to her room, then she start shout everywhere le. She said, "YOU SEE! WHY YOU FOLD THE PANTS TILL SO SMALL. I CAN'T FIND. WHY YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO JUST LET IT HANG ON THE HANGER, SO I CAN SEE THAT IT'S A PANTS?" Then my mum said something like, "how I know ah.." and there she goes again, shouting around. I hear until I was VERY PISSED OFF.. Finally, I have the courage to shout at her. I shouted, "OI! ENOUGH LIAO OR NOT? YOU TALKING TO MUM OR MAID?" Then, she shut up straight away. Hahahaha. I've always wanted to say this whenever she talks rudely to my mum, but never have the courage. Thanks to that day, my mood not so good, so I just suddenly have the guts to spit those words out. And because of that, both me and my sis, didnt talk to 3 days already. :D Haha. Funny. I know sometimes, I did talk that way to my mum too. Especially when I'm in baaad moood. But there's one time my mum told me about how she feel when her children talk that way to her. Then only I realise, I shouldnt talk that way to her. Since then, I've been trying my best to control my temper and all. So now, whenever I see people talk rudely to her, somehow, I can feel how she might be feeling. So I'll get annoyed by it. I might just scold that person on behalf of my mum. Hahaha. :P Andd... Enterprise System. Sigh. Gave me a big headache. From the first day of class, I've been trying to concentrate on what the lecturer was saying.. I listen to every single word she said, yet.. I DON'T GET A SINGLE THING SHE SAY!!!! Ughh.. Then.. On Thursday, there's the tutorial class. Before that, I printed the tutorial question out. I read it and.. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" lol. I dont understand what the questions are asking. Then.. during tutorial, she explained on our upcoming assignment. I listen to what she's explaining and yet.. MY BRAIN IS BLANK!! WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT??? Oh Gosh.. Did I make the right choice to choose this subject? D: This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |