![]() |
|
♥ I'm Running Away..
Friday, March 12, 2010, 11:04 PM As usual.. I'm running away again. I'm running away from facing those facts that are bewaiting me. The facts that won't change, and can't be changed. I don't know how to face those facts. That will be my biggest weakness. Recently, things just don't go the way I wanted. Are those part of the challenges in my life? What will be God's plan for me this time? I really wish to know. I am very tired to think. I am tired both physically and mentally. Physically is that, I had to drive back and forth every 3 days a week from school. Unless I stay back in school for 4 or 5 hours. And I had to stuck in the massive jam. It's just so happened that my classes finish around after office house time. What a nice timetable of this semester. I had to go to SIC almost everyday since the new semester started. Amend this and that, drop this and that. In the end, all got rejected. I'm like wasting my time loitering around SIC. Like an idiot. The Enterprise System subject, gave me a big headache on deciding whether to drop it or not. But after further consideration and got some advise from my brother, I've decided to keep it. I just need to double struggle on what I had last semester on the BIS. I can forsee there will be more stress this semester, but what to do? It's my choice. It's my choice to study. So I have to bear with it. I have to be responsible for what I had chosen. Now, talk about people. I admit I am a weird person. Call me alien. I don't mind. I don't know why am I so weird. Maybe that's just me. I don't mind people being close to me. I will too, eventually close to them. But when they are so close that they keep praising me.. saying all the goods of me.. I'll snap. I don't know why. I just not used to people complimenting me. Most of the time, I don't trust those compliments. I'm afraid they're just lying to me.. Give me some time.. Maybe I'll sort it out soon.. And.. There's one thing I'm so glad to have one. Friendship. Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. This phrase, I've been using it as my guide line or something. My friends.. played an important role in my life. Some of them, encouraged me when I don't feel encouraged.. some, cheered me up when I'm down. While some, are always there to make me laugh. And some, are always there to lend me a hand. Some, might even just be there for me, when I need someone to be with. I really appreciate all of my friends.. and I don't want to lose any of them. Thank you all for being my friends. :D This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |