header
♥ I'm so LAZY~
Sunday, March 14, 2010, 10:37 PM


Wheee!! I'm super duper lazyy~~ I've slacked for the whole weekend. Even though there are some basic homeworks I need to do.. but still.. I slack and slack and slack till just now then I do. Justtt when I wanted to print lecture notes for tomorrow's class.. my printer ran out of ink. Ugh. Tomorrow need to go buy ink, and cut my fringe. Omg. Like so many things to do. I dont like driving around under the hot sun. It's so energy draining. Will feel so sleepy. There are few times when I drive under hot sun, I actually felt asleep for seconds. By the time I wake up, I'm half way towards the opposite lane. Haha. :P Tomorrow got Enterprise System ah. Ahh! Hope I can cope it well. And tomorrow Joie is joining us for that subject! Wee wee!! XD

Ohh. And one more thing, I feel so old. There are actually few of my childhood friends, whom are actually younger than me.. around 19 years old? Got married! OMG! I used to play with them when I was small! While some, actually have children already. Ara.. @@ Haha. I can't imagine myself with a kid calling me mommy. XP Okay, that's all for today's short update. Goooodie night! -MUACKS-

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer