![]() |
|
♥ It's Saturday
Saturday, March 27, 2010, 12:33 AM 34 minutes ago, it was Friday. The day that I've been waiting every week. Because I know, I'll finally have my break in the weekened. But when it comes to weekend, I feel stress. Mixed feelings. I wanted to give myself a break, yet at the same time, I wanted to take this opportunity to study. But, I ended up spacing in front of my laptop, watching the time run. When it's Saturday, I fear. I fear that the weekend is coming to an end, and Monday is coming soon. Then I'll have to start waiting for Friday to reach again. Recently, I realise that there are many smart people around me. I feel.. stupid. And, sometimes.. I feel useless, especially when I wanted to help, yet don't have the ability. And most of the time, I feel weak, when I helped people and it turns out that I'm the one who got hurt. Anyway, cut the crap. Here I wish Joie.. HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY JOIE!!! This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |