header
♥ Last Day of Holiday
Sunday, March 7, 2010, 9:40 PM


Todayyyyy.. is my last day of holiday of Year 1 Sem 1 in Swinburne. Hmm. I've had about 3 months of holiday and I never work. I've been slacking around. Going here and there. Did some meaningful stuff though. :D Anyway, last Friday.. I enjoyed my last minute holiday at Damai Beach Resort with my uni friends. We spent one night there, and back yesterday afternoon. There were 8 of us, 5 guys and 3 girls. I was wondering, why is girl always the minority in every outing? Hmm.. lol.

We met at 9am in school's cafeteria on Friday. Then, went up to Felicity's room to put my stuff while waiting for the shuttle bus to arrive at 11am. And we were sort of like compared how tall we were. Lol.

Take 1

Take 2

And.. Take 3 :D

So.. we departed at 11am. During the whole journey, we were cracking jokes in the bus. So funny. Most of the jokes and questions are like so lame. Haha. And we reached Damai Beach Resort around 12pm? Then, we straight away check in to our chalet. Hiak hiak hiak. :P Not long after that, around 1230pm, we all went out to the beach for a walk, since there's no sun. Hehe. Lucky. Walked till half, suddenly sun came out. Then me and Joie hide under the coconut tree. Luckily there weren't any falling coconuts on us. Haha. After a while, Ah Gui borrowed frisbee from some random people at the beach and they were playing with it. I joined in to play them after a while, despite the hot burning sun was shinning upon us. That's so not like me. Haha.

My bag :D

Here I come, beach! XD

Then.. we went back to chalet for a short break from the frisbee. Then went out again to the pool at 330pm. Lol. We swim at the hilltop pool till like 530? Then went to play water at the beach for like half an hour. Went back to chalet at 6 to bath and all. That night, we had steamboat for dinner. It was a late dinner though. All it's because of the security guard who confiscated our steamboat cooker during check in time. So we had hard time brainstorming on what reason to use to take back our steamboat cooker in the evening. But thank God, we got it back easily with no problem. Thanks to the representatives who went to collect too. You know who you are. Haha.

We finished up our steamboat dinner at 10pm cos Joie got sms from her friend at the other chalet saying that their steamboat cooker was confiscated although they were cooking halfway. Lol. And we're lucky that we've never get spot check on. Teehee. Then.. me, Joie, Tong Min and Ah Gui played Big 2 and heart attack in the room while Felicity and Danny went pak tor. Haha. While Gary and Wen Jun were lying on the bed resting. We all later joined Danny and Felicity at the bar.. but we were too late that the bar is closed. F3. So we went to the beach to sit down and chit chat. Talked lots of thing. Even talked about ghost. @@ So scary. But luckily I still manage to sleep at 4 in the morning. Haha. I was the first girl to fall asleep. And all the while I was like hiding myself at the edge of the bed. While Joie sleep next to me (at first) and Felicity next to Joie (at first too). But as I opened my eye in the middle of my sleep, Joie was sleeping next to Tong Min while he was still playing card with Ah Gui, then Felicity gone to Danny's place. Lol. ALthough I was sleeping alone on one big piece of bed, but still.. I'm stick to the edge of the bed. Lol.

I woke up at 830 I think. Woke up by Ah Gui. He kept asking me to wake up to go out to beach walk. @@ So tiring. After that, they all were saying Joie's sleeping pose very funny. Can turn 360 degree. Haha. After a short walk at the beach, we all went back to the room, bath de bath, watch tv de watch tv, and play card de play card. We checked out at 1pm, waited for shuttle at lobby till 2. Then go home lur. Our holiday officially over. D:

Okay! Now.. holiday's over. It's time to get back to study mode! Too all my uni friends, ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALL AND WORK HARDER!!! AJA AJA FIGHTOOOO!!! :D

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer