![]() |
|
♥ Sian
Monday, March 1, 2010, 4:22 PM I'm having a mixed feeling here. Don't know how should I feel. Don't know how am I feeling. Ever since my nephew went back to KL with sis, my mum didnt talk much. Especially today. I woke up at almost 1pm. This week is my last week of holiday. Am I wrong at waking up late? Woke up first thing I did was, talk to her. But she reluctantly replied me a short word. I know there's something wrong already. A short while after that, I tried to talk to her again, yet the same again. Reluctantly replied. Then, from 1.30pm she went to my sis' room to take a nap. I don't know if she was realling taking nap or just simply lie there and missing my nephew. Only now, 430pm then she come out from the room. Never talk to me too. She always said, when my nephew go back KL, she'll be lonely cos me and my sis will like forever sticking to the computer. But now, she herself emo there, refuse to talk. So, who makes who feel lonely now? This world, is always unfair. Very unfair. Especially when someone have someone special around them. Just like my mum. Whenever my nephew is back, she's always on his side. I don't mean that are wrong. But everytime my nephew disturb us, we just simply scolded him, my mum attitude to us. Talk to her also need tio shoot. Are we wrong for correcting a nephew? Then she can like, ignore us, and just focus on nephew. When nephew's back, she emo. And after a while then only, she come back to us. Who are we? You love nephew, so are we. You miss him, we misses him a lot too. You get to fly to KL frequently to see him, we can't. I really don't like that, when you closer to someone, you say all the goods about that someone and simply neglect those around you.. those who also cared for you. I hope I am not staying for the sake of staying.. but feels good to be staying at home.. This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |