header
♥ Sunday..
Sunday, March 28, 2010, 7:15 PM


See, so fast it's Sunday already. Today, woke up early in the morning at 530. Went to bai bai my grandparents. It was raining heavily, but luckily it was only drizzling when we reached there. My grandparents, have 8 children including my mum. Two sons and 6 daughters and lots of grandchildren. But, this morning only my 2nd uncle, his wife, daughter and son-in-law, my mum, sis and me went. That's like 7 of us only. Seeing the rest, they have a big family visiting. While ours, like so little people. Anyway, stayed there till 930am like that.

Just woke up not long's face. lol

I made this, nice?

Reached home, washed my car. My white car turned into grey. Lol. Never washed it since 2 weeks ago, cause keep raining here. Wash le also will dirty. I smell like joss stick too. Whole body got the after-bai bai smell. Then, bathed and washed my hair.. @@ Online for a while, and went to sleep. Wanted to study, but I'm way too tired for it. So I gave it a pass. Don't know why, recently I'm easily fall into stress. I'm suspecting myself to have PTSD. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Lol. When I feel stress, I got the urge to shout, the feeling of biting something, even feel like punching something at times. I'm crazeh.

Yesterday, was Joie's birthday. We brought her to Absolute. She was like so worried that we have no plan for her. Haha. Gotcha! :P We reached there at 1pm. Keep singing and sing and more singing till 6pm. Hope she had fun! I think I had fun too, but not at certain time. It's not appropriate to blog it out.

Oh, by the way. My phone is dying. D: After 3 years+ of following me. Recently my phone become stupid. It anyhow auto roam, even though I'm here in Malaysia. And, I hardly get reception on my phone. This happened since 2 days ago. My phone's reception was always full at my house. Weird. And, last time it ran out of battery, so I charged it. I unplug it when it's full. But just now at 1pm, it went flat again. I can feel my phone was like so warm. Warmer than usual. Haih..

Recently, it seems like many people around me are having relationship problem. I wonder why. Sometimes, liking someone and being like can be really hurtful. When liking someone, not knowing if that someone having the same feeling as you, is quite hurtful. It's like waiting for an unknown. While, being liked and you don't feel that way to them, is hurtful too. Cause you'll have to think of how to tell them, yet at the same time, you try your best not to say something that would hurt them. When they go emo after knowing your answer, you feel guilty. While for some special case, drag becomes i-don't-know-what. Sometimes you might need some time to think about being in a relationship, but too long will be bad. It will sort of like become auto, because all the while both are being close to each other. When you decided to give up or what, it will cause so much pain to the person who was loyally, and sincerely waiting for years. All I can say is, think about it properly, stay with your answer, and give answer to that person, and never regret, for you have already decided. It's not good to keep people waiting. :)

Sorry for the craps. Hope you can bear with it.

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer