![]() |
|
♥ My Old House
Saturday, July 3, 2010, 4:48 PM Sadly to say that, we've returned our rented old house back to the stupid government. Just because of one news of the faking lady crying, the government got so freak out and decided to terminate contract with those who no longer qualified to stay there. We're one of them. We've been continuing renting the house for 6 years, even though we no longer stay there because it's a place full of our memories. We still got lots of things there, which recalls our memories. Be it sweet, sour, salty or bitter memories, it is still our memories that worth way more than the rental fee. I had lots of my first thing there. My old house was where I :- was born had my first house had my first ride on bicycle and ended up falling had my first fight with siblings and friends had my first slap on my face from my sis played with my friends was stuck in the lift for the first time play flute late at night at the window just because I had test the next day got my hand burnt got a scar on my right eye which almost made me blind jumped from 2nd floor fall down from playground's slide and blacked out play football with all big brothers and friends got a cut on my foot for running around barefoot had my first lie to mom bully my friends steal people's fruit and got chase by their dog play firecrackers that it accidentally shoot to neighbour's house first fall into a big drain first watch anime, the gatekeeper first worked see many people trying to suicide in front of me see my sis and bro fight see people suicide by jumping off from 6th floor and died first scolded by mom's friend harshly was force to study but still never study was threathen insomnia continuosly for 3 days at 3am dreamt of the same dream for 3 continuos days first realised I liked someone first hated someone but after 10 years that someone is my friend see people overdose on estacy pill lost my dad.. and.... I don't want write already. Lazy. All those memories are precious to me. Hope it will remain in my stupid brain.. I will never forget that house. Even I now still can tell the structure and things around there.. Sheesh.. Sian si. How I wish I can but that house.. This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |