![]() |
|
♥ Not My Intention
Thursday, July 29, 2010, 11:35 PM I didn't post it to let you see. I'm just letting myself out. I know you've enough problems and burdens. I should have keep it secret from you. I was. I didn't know you would see it. I wanted to solve it myself, but my words are no stronger than yours. I cried not because I'm afraid of what I've posted. I cried because I'm afraid of getting bad news from you. I'm also hoping for what you're hoping. I'm thinking what you're thinking. I'm praying for what you're praying. I also want what you wanted. I want to lessen your burden, but I am in no strength nor capability. I just want you to be happy. I just want everyone around me to be happy, healthy and harmony.. This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |