header
♥ The day just passed like that
Saturday, August 28, 2010, 12:57 AM


I can't believe I've used up my whole day long just to design, edit and program my blog! Maybe I'm just in the mood to do so. Teehee. And it took me such a long time to find a free audio hosting web to host my song! Ugh. Thanks to youtube for keep deleting the song, just because it haven't pass whatever license bla bla bla. Then I can't get it from mixpod. Sheesh. Anyway, I will come back and edit this blog again. To give it a better audio player. Haha. Now it sucks. Just a line at the bottom. :P

Recently, some GUYS around me are like suddenly become sooooooo EMO! I don't know what's wrong with them. They can just get EMO over a song! Can you imagine thaaatttt?? Ah! I'm so sick of it. Don't so emo la can. You'll make me don't want to talk to you, you knoww.. I just want to DECLARE here.. I HATE EMO guys.. and please, I just wanna be FRIEND okay.. and nothing more than that. If you think I UNDERSTAND your situation because I WAS in your situation before, and want me to give you an answer.. SORRY! I can't! I got the right to say NO! And don't make it until so complicated, as if I was at wrong lah. Just let go.. Maybe you'll be happier and less EMO! LOL! If you think just friend is not enough, then let's be good friends. But no more than that. Relac yourself ok.

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer