![]() |
|
♥ I've changed
Saturday, August 28, 2010, 5:36 PM Last night, I dreamt of myself in few years back. That was when I was, well, quite stupid, ugly, no style, abit tomboy-ish. In the dream, everyone called me stupid. My mum, sisters and friends called me stupid. Do things a bit wrong, being called stupid again. It's like my name have changed to stupid. Deep down in my heart, I felt hurt, sad, and lonely. Then I cried. But I didn't realise I was really crying. I found out when I woke up with my eyes all wet. Hmm.. Maybe that's one of my biggest fear. Looking back at myself few years back, I was really.. Ugh. I can't believe that was me. Haha. I was a person who don't care about appearance. I can just simply grab a set of clothes and go out of house, so long it's comfortable for me. And my hair, I never style them. What I did was just, simply tie it to ponytail with no bangs and off I go. My face, terrible. Pimples everywhere. I don't apply on anything everyday, even when I go out. I also don't care anyone called me stupid. I just let it be. Maybe I'm used to it already. And now, few years after.. I realised I've changed. I no longer simply wear and go out. I will like stand in front of my cupboard, thinking what to wear. That would cost me a few minutes. My hair, it's a MUST to blow it's bangs, make it nice nice, and make sure there won't be any bad-hair-day. Now my hair is sort of the most important body part to me. I spent so much on my hair. I no longer tie it, so that it won't go wavy. My face, I'm taking full care of it now. See one pimple grow out will drive me crazy. Will get rid of it as soon as possible no matter what. Now I apply masks, moisturiser and so on to tenderly care it. Lol. And, I hate people calling me stupid now. I've been working and trying hard to prove to those called me stupid before that I'm no longer a stupid person. I want them to acknowledge me. Haha. Anyway, one thing have not change yet. Food. I will just eat whatever I want and never look at the amount. I just enjoy myself on food. :P One last thing that I'm sure it will never change is:- MY LOVE TO MY FAMILY. They'll always be in the first place in my heart. :D This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |