![]() |
|
♥ A letter to Papa
Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 10:57 PM Dearest papa, It has been 13 years since I last saw you. I will never forget what happened back then. I still remember that year Kuching was attacked by heavy haze. The city was under danger zone. And that's when you decided to let go. 13 years have passed. But you still remain in my heart. Time passed, but memories remain. I am still taking care of your precious old antique coins and notes and of course, your samurai sword. :) Mummy's white hairs are growing more. She is very carefree now. Has nothing to worry about. We're all big already. Knows how to take care of ourselves. She travels a lot. Very frequently. Especially to KL, to go see her naughty grandson. Cae Cae was always the most responsible one in the family, and she still is. She gives advice to all of us, in both small and big matters. She still work in bank, different bank this time, but higher post with higher pay. She's a mummy of naughty baby Adam. Hia Hia has taken your role, the man of the family. He's way a lot more mature compared to last time. He works hard, earn money to support this family and the most important one is, he cares for mummy a lot. :D We all do. :) Seh Cae also works in bank now. She's no longer as tan as last time. Probably fairer than me. She's doing great. Got boyfriend liao. And me, still studying in university. I don't have boyfriend. Haha. I am doing great too! Hopefully can maintain my result throughout the whole course. I am Hia Hia's assistant, in taking care of mummy. I will take Hia Hia's role at home here, cos Hia Hia works in singapore. So, I have to do all that I can do. Including those heavy works. But I'm not a man of the family. I am still your little girl. :) I'm just a little stronger than Seh Cae. Tee Hee. We're all doing good here. Don't worry. Hope you continue to bless us, to guide us, and to look after us from above. Hope you're doing great there too! I know you will. God will help me to take good care of you. Although you've left us for 13 years, but you still remain in our heart, and always will. Forever. We love you, papa. Lots of Love, your youngest daughter, delkia. :) This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |