header
♥ Please Understand Me
Sunday, September 26, 2010, 4:43 PM


Every time I had to reject someone, I feel very bad, sad, mean, and guilty deep inside me. It hurts me. I feel very uneasy in my heart. So please.. please understand me before proceed to any further steps. Although I may not be easy to understand, I may not tell much about myself.. But if you think that you want to take further step.. Please.. do your job and understand me first. Without understanding, whatever crap would be useless. I know I sounds mean and bad here. But please, at least respect me first. I know you'd feel bad, but I will too. I don't like things to be rush..

And please, rejecting you doesn't mean I think you're bad. =.= This is a must for me to clarify. I reject just simply because I have no feel towards you. As simple as that. I only can take you as a friend, but nothing more than that. I hope you understand...

Lastly, I'm sorry.

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer