![]() |
|
♥ You Make Me Lost
Monday, September 20, 2010, 12:37 AM Just when I was about to completely forget about you, your sudden appearance make my heart wavers. Just when I was about to deny my heart, you see through my heart. Just when I was about to see it like nothing, you make me see it there's something. Just when I was about to think that I'm just a normal friend to you, you make me feels that I'm actually someone special. I thought you have forgotten about me, but your sudden appearance and warm care told me that you haven't. I thought those questions and words would never hear from you, but you surprised me with those. And I thought my words means nothing to you, but your actions told me that they're important. I'm lost.. Will you bring me out of this maze to see what's bewaiting me? This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |