![]() |
|
♥ Funny things in uni
Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 1:01 AM Just an add on before I'm off to bed. There are many funny names that we named after people in our university. Just the thought of it makes me smile. Haha. Here goes nothing but those weird names. We have:- Barley (Corrected by Chang Ling Gah) Darlie (Toothpaste brand - widely known as Blackman Toothpaste) Yun Nam Hair Care (A hair growing company) Lychee Kang (Cold lychee drink) Yakult (A drink invented by Minoru Shirota) Tong Fen (Vermicelli) Pigzhu (Pig pig) Qian Bian (Annoying face) Mamee Monster (Keropok) Ang Ku Kueh (Red nyonya kueh) Da Jie (Big sister) Updates:- Reminded by friends + recalls of memories Otaku (Comic gig) Kukumalu (A stationary brand) Bak Cho (Minced Pork) That's all for now I guess. Do update me if there's new input. Bleks! :P This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |