![]() |
|
♥ I'm Going Crazy
Monday, September 19, 2011, 10:30 PM I know I shouldn't be spending my super-as-precious-as-gem time here, writing I have classes from Monday to Saturday which means I will NEVER enjoy my sat-at-home-day. Not for this semester. This semester, I'm taking FYP A, PARALLEL with SPPM, which is one of the pre-requisites of FYP A. So there are many things that I don't know in FYP A, and most of them are needed to write a super long report. Yea, FYP A is about report. I have to sit in front of this laptop, not only typing like mad, but thinking like mad, what am I suppose to write, while referring past semester's sample report and avoiding plagiarism. Well, that's not about it. We have to meet the client, by right it should be once every two weeks but so far I have met them twice.. and am going to meet them for the third time this coming wednesday. So basically I have to keep staying back in uni, meeting, meeting and more meetinggggsssss... Not only that! Each time before the meeting, we're expected to read their articles/journals about the system. Hello.. we don't have much time to reaaaaad. And we don't really understand their journals cos it's in taugeh language. When I talk about taugeh language here I mean it's something too chim for me to digest. For example, the medical, mathematica, super language kind of language - if you know what I mean. And every time we meet, gosh... our clients/lecturers will ask what have we read, what have we understand from what we've read. They're expecting alot from us. They expect us to read alot and understand alot. But luckily their face still can smile to us, like accepting our honest answer of not completely reading / understand their system. SPPM, which is the pre-requisite of FYP A, again.. lots of documentation to do. The whole course is about reports, reports and more reports. Guess what, it's already week 3 and the first report is about to due in week 4, and I haven't read the requirements. So I don't have ANY IDEA on what am I going to do for the report. Smart ass right? Talking about SPPM is very short, cos basically I didnt put much attention to it YET. Let me emphasis on the word, "YET". Means I WILL put my effort on it soon, when the time comes. PIIT, gosh. Another reading cum report subject. WHY AINT THERE ANY LOGICAL SUBJECT THIS SEMESTER?!?!?! Last week we had our first assignment, article review. Normally, article will have a maximum of 10 pages I suppose? This one, we have more than 20, 30, 40 and EVEN MORE THAN 200 pages kind of article. AMAZING RIGHT? I was wondering how am I going to finish those articles, before that, please bear in mind that we had to read 20 articles EACH. But my friend taught me to READ SMART. I think everyone did so. So I read real smartly and completed the article review form. Hope I can get good marks on that. IP TECH! Me and my friend were too tempted for the CNNA3 and CCNA4 certificate which eventually drown us. More READINGS! We have two tests every week, which we will be doing at our own "free" time. To do the tests, we need to read 2 modules each week which consists of lots of pages. Now, this subject we cannot read SMARTLY. If we read that way, we'll be STUPID. This subject is like playing Super Mario. I guess everyone has played that. You die in one phase, you lose the WHOLE game. So it's a very stress kind of subject. I need to worry each time I take a test. If fail, gg.com. And the lecturer is being too strict. Way too strict. In class, we're expected to reflect what we learnt in the previous class. Fail answering him will cost us a big loss. He wont start the class. Walao eh. And he will use the time to actually "lecture" us. So in short, this subject requires lots lots lots of effort and time. So tell me.. DO I HAVE FREE TIME? The answer is, NO. Whenever I give myself a free time, watching drama for example, I am actually wasting my time. I really.. feel very stress here. Never felt this way before. This semester, lots of commitment and efforts to put in. Im going crazy! Please.. Please God.. HELP ME!!!!!! This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |