header
♥ Getting Better
Friday, October 21, 2011, 9:56 PM


Actually.. things aren't as bad as I thought, I think. All are getting better. Having debate is better than not getting any feedback from them. Hehe. Hope everyone will keep it up so we could do a great job. Pray that God will continue to guide us, showing us the right path on every step we take. Amen.

Thank you thank you Jesus..
Thank you thank you Jesus..
Thank you thank you Jesus in my heart~~

Thank you thank you Jesus..
Thank you thank you Jesus..
Thank you thank you Jesus in my heart~~

One of my favourite songs that I've learnt from Sunday school many years ago. Hehe. In fact I really thank God for calming me when I was worried and scared during my CCNA 3 final exam. And I thank Him for my results! I've passed it! Haha. Every time before exam, I would pray to ask God to calm me down, so that I can finish through my exam successfully. I would ask him to hold my hand and bring me through obstacle. I don't know if I'm even allowed to pray for that. Can say that each time I pray, I'm praying for help. Kind of selfish. But what's amazing is that, every time after I prayed, I seriously become calm. I can think well. And each time I would end my prayer to say that, I will leave my results on God's hand. I will do my best, but the results will be in God's hand. And I pray that I will thank Him for the results He give me. With that saying, sometimes I DO forget to thank Him when I got disappointed with my results, and thank Him when I got good results. Come to think of it, I feel ashamed of myself. Hope He is not disappointed at me. ):

There's once my pastor told us, we can talk to God just like how we chit chat with people. We can share our thoughts with Him, ask Him for helps, ask Him for guides, or we can just chit chat with Him. I've never really tried to talk to Him. Frankly speaking, most of the time I was just asking for help. ): Maybe I should really try to chit chat with God. Then I can get to know Him more. Haha.

Errrr... this is just a random post. Just a sudden thought of blogging while waiting for my hair to dry off but have no particular topic to talk about. Then suddenly I got a feeling to talk about Him. Haha. Then another thought come to my mind. Recently me and my friend is sort of like telling another friend of us who God is. Like introducing God to our friend. But my knowledge of God is quite shallow. So I was thinking, maybe I should talk more to God, to understand Him better then tell other people about Him so there won't be any misunderstanding or misinterpretation. Hehe.



This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer