![]() |
|
♥ Lousy Men
Tuesday, October 18, 2011, 8:45 PM One group has 5 members, one female members and the rest are males. But to the only female, it's like one male and four females. One man says he a bit lost, need assistant. Another men, fly off to somewhere without telling. Another man, missing in action, never show up, never reply email. I doubt he read too. Another man, asked the female how's the project going but when asked, he said he don't understand a thing. That proves he never read the assignment sheet. And the only female, sitting here typing this post not willing to suggest anything YET. Cos she knows she will be loaded with piles of works if she do so. She is tired enough from other subjects, not willing to bear anymore burden. She was wondering, her group has 4 men. Why not even one can do thing? When can she actually rely on people, especially men in course work? Seriously, 4 men in a group, the other two are relying on her, and another two no news. Ain't they stress about it? Their assignment is gonna due in two weeks time, yet they have not make the first step. What more to say more reports are coming up. She feels very stress here. She wants to get thing done quickly so she can focus on other subject, but the men are not willing to move their ass. All the men says, "I don't know. I not sure". Then who's suppose to know, who's suppose to be sure? If this were to be a compulsory subject that carries no mark, I'm sure the only female would say, "Who cares. Let's make it last minute". She feels like cursing here right now. This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |