![]() |
|
♥ The Sotong Me
Friday, October 14, 2011, 5:06 PM Today.. I did one serious funny and embarrassing thing. I feel like hitting my head after that. But I didn't. Haha. I walked away pretending nothing happened as fast as I could. I'm going to tell you the story of what had happened. Don't laugh ok? Haha. I always have this habit of scanning my car before I drive to see if there's anyone who accidentally bang or scratched it. So, today I finished class at 1230pm. As usual, I scanned through my car and confirm there's no problem, so I drove to tHe Spring to trim my long fringe and shopped alone. Parked at the basement carpark of tHe Spring, enter the main entrance.. the salon which I always go is located on the left wing of the shopping mall. Which means I have to use the left side's escalator to go. Instead, I used the right one. Maybe it has been a long time since I last went to the mall. So, I reached first floor of the mall and I realised I ended up at Ta Kiong, which is the other end from the salon. So I walked to the salon direction. Reached middle path, there's sort of a crossroad which differentiates north south east west wing of the mall. I don't know which wing the salon located exactly but say for example, if Ta Kiong is at the south, the salon would be at the north. So, I was at the south and need to walk to the north. But I ended up at west wing. I stood there for a while, wondering if the salon has closed down. But then again I thought, impossible.. my sis just went there to get her hair dyed last 2 weeks. Then I looked around, ohh.. there the salon is. So I walked there and got my fringe trimmed. =.=" Then I want to walk to Ta Kiong for some shopping. Again.. I walked to the east when Ta Kiong is at the north. Turning here and there, finally I managed to get myself to Ta Kiong. Fuuuuhhh! Inside Ta Kiong, I was like a beetle which is turned upside down, rolling here and there. I took a thing, and suddenly I decided not to buy it.. I turned around the whole Ta Kiong to find the original place to put back. I went to the same path over and over again without realising the original spot of the thing I want to put back is there. =.=" After rolling several rounds, I paid moneh, and I went food court to da bao food. Againnn... I got lost. I went to a different wing which took be one whole round around the mall to reach the food court. Now here comes the funny part. After I bought my food, I went to my car. The moment I reached my car.. I tell you.. My heart almost dislocated from my chest and drop down to the ground. In my mind I was like.. "OHHH MYYYY GODDDD!!! WHAT HAPPENED?????" I saw the rear bumper was dented, and the part under the brake light was scratched. I squatted down to examine my car. I touched here and there, and I saw red colour stain on it. So I believed it was scratched by a red car. I touch how much it is dented. My heart beats rapidly. How am I going to tell my mom ha? I'm very sure my car was OK before I left school leh??? I squatted there for 2 to 3 minutes examining my car. Then suddenly a light bulb appear above my head. I looked at the car plate.. ehh? 23x5? NOT MY CAR LAH! I stood up, walked as fast as I could to my car, which is 3 cars away from the car I examined. Haizz.. Luckily the owner of the car didnt saw me. Else he might thought I want to disturb his/her car. I dont even there to look around to see if anyone saw me, just in case they can see my face. Soooooo embarrassing. X_X Ok lah, that's all for my update today. Tata! This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |