header
♥ Running out of time
Sunday, November 13, 2011, 11:47 PM


From my current perspective, how I wish I can get rid of this semester as soon as possible. However, from another perspective of mine, how I wish I have more time to do my assignments and readings, which eventually prolong my semester. Dilemma. I have never felt this tired before, not even during my SPM and STPM time, not even during previous semesters as well. Perhaps this 6 days of class per week makes me so tired. Literally I felt the time is moving so damn fast, yet slow in a sense of completing this semester.

FYP contributed enough stresses and time commitment to me. Not to forget CCNA that contributed most time commitment to me. But, to me, those two subjects are still manageable. The most challenging subject to me now is the stupid retarded fertarded PIIT. It may seems easy in a sense that it doesn't have final exam. This subject solely depending on course work. But the course work may not seem easy as it is. Maybe I have chosen the wrong company. Maybe I was allocated to a wrong team. Maybe God wants me to learn to make me stronger. Every thing happens for a reason.

Sitting here, staring at my screen, makes my brain goes blank. I am now typing what I think I need to type to continue the typing for this post. So you can see what the crap am I typing. I am seriously tired, exhausted. I am desperately wanting a holiday.

Now I wonder, was it because everyone's busy (including me) or just we are... whatever. I forgot the date that my friend will be leaving. Totally forgot. Until I checked FB one fine morning and randomly saw a post then I realised she had left. I felt sorry for not saying good bye to her. But then I was thinking, did everyone forgot about it too? Cause I didn't get any gentle reminder on when she's leaving. Oh well.. everyone had changed. Or was it me who have changed that I start to see people differently? Excuse me if I have changed to a worsen person. Welcome me if I have changed to a better person. But one thing I'm genuinely sure is that, no matter how much I have changed, my love to my family will not change. They are still the number 1 in my heart.

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer